January 5,2018 Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

We leave for Florida four weeks from today and will be on the Dream four weeks from tomorrow!

In terms of plans, we are renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary on Nassau. We have no excursions booked or other plans made. We just want to escape Chicago winter for a few days.

If you want to participate in Fish Extenders Please email me you room and party information by December 30 so I can have a list out to everyone by the 2nd to give time to prep items!!! emily.tebow@gmail.com

I am very interested in our family participating in the FE. I just read about it in a blog. Please tell me what we need to do.
We are in a verandah room. It is my husband and me and my adult daughter 23 and son 9 years old. Our first Disney cruise and my families first. I took cruises with girlfriends when younger. but never disney. So very excited:)

Oh no! Are we too late? Just seeing this now. No worries if we are, I know it said by the 30th. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!