January 5th, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida

We are also booked on this cruise! 2 adults :)

This will be my 6th dcl cruise, although I haven’t cruised in almost 10 years, and DH’s 1st. We are sooo excited,

We are on this cruise. It will be our 13th. And our 3rd Star Wars cruise.

Are you doing a back to back, or changing ships?
Our second cruise isn't until September. We're celebrating our honeymoon a few times :) Since the wedding is in November we thought we'd do this cruise so it was closer to the wedding, but where we really wanted to go for the honeymoon was Europe which they don't do until the summer time.

Hi
We will be cruising on the Fantasy January 5th, 2019, 2 adult and a teenager 16 and we would like to participate in the fish extender gift exchange. Where do we sign up?

We will have 12 people going on this cruise. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. I’m the one thats into Star Wars but I’ve done got the wife and kids into the franchise now. So they are just as excited as I am. Plus this will be their for time flying to Florida!

So I've decided keeping the Cabana isn't worth the cost and want to release the reservation. I wanted to check here before I do to see if anyone would like it and we could coordinate picking it up. I'm not sure how it works if there is already a waiting list it would go to or if it'll be released back into inventory, but thought I'd try :) It's at Serenity Bay.

So I've decided keeping the Cabana isn't worth the cost and want to release the reservation. I wanted to check here before I do to see if anyone would like it and we could coordinate picking it up. I'm not sure how it works if there is already a waiting list it would go to or if it'll be released back into inventory, but thought I'd try :) It's at Serenity Bay.
Did you already release the cabana? I just saw your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter