January Discounts

New deals usually come out at the end of a quarter for the next quarter. Wait until mid to late Sept or early Oct. They usually do deals in Jan. January is a great month because it is cooler and there are loads less people. Go the second week or on because there do tend to be a few too many people still around that very first week, hold overs from holidays.

I am only seeing deals through to the end of the year. There is a 20% that goes through the end of Oct and then some right around the holidays. We will begin to see stuff right around the end of Sept. Sorry, but keep looking.

I got an agency exclusive for Jan but it's at the end - unsure if the marathon weekend is blocked out or not. I go Jan every year and the discounts are almost always released beginning of October-ish. If it's better than the other deal, my TA will switch it out.

All star music is $160/night with discount...OMG i never paid that much for Coronado.

I just tried to price out February 26-March 5 and got the Contemporary (with a discount!) for only $1,160 a night! Oh boy, so lucky!

Yes, I tried to find a discount at the Contemporary for several different dates and the only rooms that appear to have a discount are either concierge rooms or suites.

Why did they discount so little for deluxes like the Poly?! I've never seen such a small discount and we go this time every year. They have better discounts at most of the mods! Luckily, I got a better one from my TA but I'm really disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts