January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

I am having such a hard time trying to book a room in February. POR for example is showing no availability for my party, until I change it to a package, then all the rooms show up. I can then remove the ticket and it leaves me with the room only that I can book. Why must Disney's IT be so screwy?

Anyways... Hoping for a good AP rate for the moderates February 5-11! We are staying on rented points at the Poly Feb.11-13.

Have just been looking to book for Jan 26 - Feb 2 but a discount would be nice, was going to book AoA. Are you saying I can upgrade if discounts come out?

I was holding a LM room for the nights before a conference I'm attending starts in January, and yesterday the CM let me book the CR for the conference rate for my entire 10-night stay. $262/night! I about fell off my chair in excitement. I hope the discounts are great for you all and they're released soon!

We love going in January! We have had great weather all the times we have gone but I always pack layers just in case. Looking forward to seeing discounts as well. Would love to stay at the Poly again but will probably have to save that for another trip.

Planning a trip the end of January, Sure hope for an AP rate or some kind of discount!!

We have a package booked for Jan 14 -19 as a surprise for my daughters 10th birthday. Right now we are staying at AOA in a Mermaid room... but would be willing to upgrade our resort if we were able to get a better rate/package! When are these typically posted?

It's usually the end of September, sometimes the beginning of October. Hoping for earlier release this year. I'm definitely going January 16-21st but I will adjust my plans according to what the deals are. The wait is killing me!

It's usually the end of September, sometimes the beginning of October. Hoping for earlier release this year. I'm definitely going January 16-21st but I will adjust my plans according to what the deals are. The wait is killing me!

We have almost the same dates! Jan 16-22nd for me, was gonna be 21 but there were no good/cheap flights!

Pre cruise 2/15/2018 to 2/18/2018 and post cruise 2/25/2018 to 2/28/2018....
2 adults in an accessible room...

Have a room booked at WL for the end of January. Hoping for a good discount. Either RO or Stay, Playand Dine whichever saves us more. Never been in the winter but we love cold weather. Usually go in August or November.

I'm in the Ft Wilderness Cabins Jan 21-26. I REALLY hope they'll have a discount coming out soon! Subscribing and staying tuned!

I'm hoping for a good discount for a short weekend trip, January 18-22, 2018. I was hoping to get a bb on our trip next week, but it seems unlikely based on how those work from what I've read on here...

We are booked to stay at POR Feb 4th till Feb 11th. Would love a room only discount, but don't think we would change resorts for it.

We have almost the same dates! Jan 16-22nd for me, was gonna be 21 but there were no good/cheap flights!
That's awesome! We will be at Boardwalk at least the latter part of the trip. Thinking for the beginning maybe CBR or riverside, but it all depends on those deals! How about you?

January 28th - Feb 3rd. This is our first visit so I don't what to expect. We are currently booked at CBR but am hoping a discount will come along and make POFQ more affordable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter