Japan ABD April 2020 cancelled :(

Is the price of these Tours putting people off ?

Maybe potential guests are finding cheaper ways to do these tours .

I know that it is the reason that I have never done an ABD trip. I would love to go on one but the costs are much too high.

We have never done a group tour and have looked at ABD many times. Two main reasons we have not done; one is we want to be on our own schedule and 2nd cost. We have used ABD to give us a good itentiary to DIY and add in other things we want and usually come in with substantial savings.

But another big factor to us with the ability for ABD to cancel if not enough. I know there are guaranteed departure dates but for the tours we really wanted to do with ABD there aren't any listed with guaranteed departure. I'm not sure when the OP received notice her trip was canceled it seems like 4 months out. We don't want to be excited for our trip and 4 months beforehand have our excitement crushed. Now, scrambling trying to find another trip or change around work commitments to do a different departure date. And, we'd likely book airfare on our own so we could tour the start/end city on our own before and after the tour so we are then stuck with that airfare as we probably wouldn't wait close enough for them to confirm the tour to buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter