Japan Pavilion Gone from Dining Plan 2020?

Amunet

DIS Veteran
Hey, anyone notice this? For 2020, none of the restaurants show up on the filtered search. Not even the Quick Service.
Anyone know anything about this?

Just guessing but maybe they just haven't signed a new contract yet. Remember, the newly opened restaurant may have changed things around.

Hey, anyone notice this? For 2020, none of the restaurants show up on the filtered search. Not even the Quick Service.
Anyone know anything about this?

Most non-Disney owned places won't show up on anything until Jan. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.

Just guessing but maybe they just haven't signed a new contract yet. Remember, the newly opened restaurant may have changed things around.
Yeah, that's why I was worried, wasn't sure if they just took all the restaurants off.
That new restaurant sounds like a Victoria & Alberts type thing :o

Most non-Disney owned places won't show up on anything until Jan. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.
Okay, thank you. We are hoping for a spring trip and ADRs are already out or coming up, so it is worrying. Tokyo Dining is my favorite at Epcot (so far) :)

Yeah, that's why I was worried, wasn't sure if they just took all the restaurants off.
That new restaurant sounds like a Victoria & Alberts type thing :o

Okay, thank you. We are hoping for a spring trip and ADRs are already out or coming up, so it is worrying. Tokyo Dining is my favorite at Epcot (so far) :)
I admire the decor and atmosphere at TD; makes you feel like you're eating in a different country. One of the best 1 TS eateries in Epcot in terms of value and quality of food from my POV. Booked a reservation at Takumi-Tei for Christmas Eve but will be eating from the a la carte menu since the next day's dinner will be pretty heavy (Shula's). Here's hoping it lives up to the hype and reviews:).

If it's time to make your ADRs, I'd suggest making them now, so you get what you want. As it gets closer, you can always cancel up to 24-48 hours before. Most contracts for the next year are not finalized until sometime in January.

This happens every year. Assume all restaurants will participate (other than v$a of course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter