Jedi Fallen Order

KaylaBreanna

👸🏻
I looooove this game!! So much so that I just platinum trophied it on PS4 😂 * I have only achieved a platinum trophy one other time in my entire life of playing playstation *
Has anyone else played this game yet? I'd love to hear others thoughts on it!

I played it at release and played to the end, which I thought was pretty good and definitely opened the door for more adventures. A few things bogged me down from time to time. The sliding mechanic that appeared on practically every planet. This was so crazy at times as I controlled myself trying to stay on the slide. I also had a couple times of clipping and ending up being stuck in the environment. I know of at least one time I was riding an elevator and simply fell right through the floor. Luckily, the game was rather forgiving with the respawns and you'd just reappear fairly close.

Outside of that I enjoyed myself, but wish they'd implement a means to "snap to" the meditation spots already discovered, once you finish the game. That would definitely help me in my searching for a few more items I needed to find.

I played it at release and played to the end, which I thought was pretty good and definitely opened the door for more adventures. A few things bogged me down from time to time. The sliding mechanic that appeared on practically every planet. This was so crazy at times as I controlled myself trying to stay on the slide. I also had a couple times of clipping and ending up being stuck in the environment. I know of at least one time I was riding an elevator and simply fell right through the floor. Luckily, the game was rather forgiving with the respawns and you'd just reappear fairly close.

Outside of that I enjoyed myself, but wish they'd implement a means to "snap to" the meditation spots already discovered, once you finish the game. That would definitely help me in my searching for a few more items I needed to find.
I totally agree with you! There is a sliding bit on the planet Zeffo that I need at least 5 tries to successfully make it.

I also often had problems with BB-1 giving me a STIM when asked, which was rough during fights.

Otherwise I loved it! I'm hoping they add some DLC so there is more to play or even somehow make an online game with the same controls to fight. I have literally nothing else to do on the game, so I haven't really played it now.

I also often had problems with BB-1 giving me a STIM when asked, which was rough during fights.
Yes this bothered me too. Just when I'd be so close to "dying" and ask for a stim, it was like the request wouldn't go through. Annoying!

I want to see so much more of Nightsister Merrin! Totally undeveloped character that seemed to have some cool powers to play with.

I LOVED this game. Played through once blind and a second time using help to pick up all the chests and secrets. I can see myself turning up the difficulty and trying it again.

The stim thing, you have to not be performing and action or actively being hit to deploy a stim. a lot of RPGs have their healing system set up that way. essentially you have to "get clear" of combat to heal. Ups the combat difficulty a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!