Jenn and Aarons Wishes Wedding 03/07/2016

jwall840

Disney Family!
Hey everyone! I am finally taking the plunge and starting my PJ for my DFTW.

Ill start with us! I was talking with my DF about the PJ and how everyone had such interesting stories. I didn't know what to put for ours! He said we had a good story! We have always run in the same group of friends since we were in grade school. We finally met at a party he was having for his birthday. I was dating one of his friends at the time. We hung out as friends at parties and such for the next few years. He then moved from PA to SC and we lost touch except for a few chats here and there. I went through a break up and a few months later we started talking again. After a long weekend visit he won me over. Soon enough I was moved to SC with him and living a happily ever after... We had a lot of ups and downs and worked hard of the past 3 years to build up our relationship. Then in November he finally popped the question.
us be our guest.jpg IMG_1366.JPG
The proposal! We went on a weekend trip to Charleston to go to the aquarium. After spending time site seeing, walking and admiring beautiful fish. We walked the pier and he pulled out the ring! He had been hiding it all weekend waiting for the perfect moment! How could I say no? lol

The Wedding! We are having our ceremony on the beach outside of the wedding chapel near the Polynesian and having our reception in the Napa Room in the Contemporary.

Welcome! Love your ring, and excited to follow along with your planning! Are you doing a Memories event?

Thank you thank you! we are having a wishes wedding. unless a memory event is something that i dont know about? if it is im always happy to learn.

Double N Jenns unite!! There ain't enough of us in the world ;)

I love your story so far and I can't wait to learn about your plans!!! (FYI Memories is one of the packages offered by DFTW, for groups of 6 maximum - think elopement style!)

Double N Jenns unite!! There ain't enough of us in the world ;)

I love your story so far and I can't wait to learn about your plans!!! (FYI Memories is one of the packages offered by DFTW, for groups of 6 maximum - think elopement style!)

Thank you so much! And you are right not enough of us!
I was thinking that's what was being referred to but i wanted to make sure! Thank you again

I have a small update! We got our planning package and are looking it over. Thinking about what the DF and I want to incorporate in the wedding. Since its on the beach we truly want to keep it casual! Since its a morning wedding with an early lunch reception we want to go to Magic Kingdom after words...of course :):) Next week is my first trip wedding dress shopping! Anyone else stress about that? Also, the colors are semi picked out. Oasis, which is a greenish blue and then lime green with other tropical colors!!!!

Wish me luck in finding a dress! :oops:

Welcome! Good luck finding your dress. I was stressed about that too, and even put it off a little. But it was actually really fun! :goodvibes

Your colors sound lovely, too.

My first time trying on dresses was a few weeks after I got engaged, when my friend and I just walked into a David's Bridal because we were in the neighborhood one day. I sort of felt like a fraud at first, haha. It was a strange feeling to think that I was actually a bride! But after a little bit, it was actually a lot of fun. Good luck! :)

Welcome! Good luck finding your dress. I was stressed about that too, and even put it off a little. But it was actually really fun! :goodvibes

Your colors sound lovely, too.

Thank you! I am trying to go in with an open mind!

My first time trying on dresses was a few weeks after I got engaged, when my friend and I just walked into a David's Bridal because we were in the neighborhood one day. I sort of felt like a fraud at first, haha. It was a strange feeling to think that I was actually a bride! But after a little bit, it was actually a lot of fun. Good luck! :)

I did the same thing to buy just a color swatch and I felt so strange the whole time.

Save the dates all done and sent out!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1977.JPG
    IMG_1977.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 17
I have been putting this off! I finally got my wedding dress!!! Attached are a few of the lovely dresses I tried on!

Attachments

• IMG_1993.JPG
    IMG_1993.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1995.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1997.JPG
    IMG_1997.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1999.JPG
    IMG_1999.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 174
img_1993-jpg.103414
img_1995-jpg.103415

img_1996-jpg.103416
img_1996-jpg.103416
img_1997-jpg.103417

img_1999-jpg.103418

img_2002-jpg.103419
img_2002-jpg.103419
img_2004-jpg.103420

Okay now here is the winning dress! After much persuasion I am also going to be wearing a veil now. My mom is actually making me one from her wedding dress.

The picture does not do it justice. It is tight fitted lace with a flowy chiffon over top. So sexy sweet is what I would describe it.

My Bridesmaids!!! So my DF and myself finally picked our Bridal Party. He asked his longest and best friend, David to be his best-man and then a mutual friend Alex to be a groomsman.
1798861_10100115216138197_3203931875260948575_n.jpg

This is Dave and his wife Alli!

11401218_10207325983416133_3211898738950844267_n.jpg

Alex and his wife Tori!

For bridesmaids I have picked my two best Friends! Jac and Courtney, without them I don't know where I would be.

1381894_10100512063168367_103054355_n.jpg

Jac on the left, Me in the Middle and Courtney on the right.

As for my Matron of Honor, I asked my life long friend and Cousin, who is more like a sister, Emily! This is her in her dress for the wedding!

10408552_1070010396360304_8867683177938583090_n.jpg

Courtney knows she will be at the wedding but jac is not sure yet. This is the dress they picked out together!
upload_2015-6-23_15-17-4.png

I haven't posted any updates, I apologize for that

Pictures from our planning meeting:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Made my veil and working on designing the flower girl dress!

Inspiration:
image.jpg image.jpeg

I ordered the baskets for our welcome gifts! So excited for them to come:
image.png

Also, I ordered my DF's ring and I know he is more excited for his, then I am for mine!
image.png it's blue though

Our flowers are turning out to be beautiful! I am so happy that I did laytex flowers and am arranging them myself. We can keep them forever! I will post pictures of them tomorrow!!

You have so much done already! I cant see all your pictures, but those I can, I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter