JetBlue - When new dates released?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

We are traveling in November with someone that only wants to fly JetBlue.
I usually will fly JetBlue, United or Delta, depending on cost but we are three couples so all flying together.
Does anyone know when JetBlue will open up for November 10? I did a google search and went to their site
but I cannot find the answer.

Thank you.

Jetblue can be a pain trying to book in advance. "The points guy' posted a blog Nov 2019 which shows the same booking end date as today (Sept 8, 2020). Looks like Jetblue hasn't extended that window again, hope they do soon!

https://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/webisapi.dll?New,Kb=askBlue,Case=obj(2692)
We are currently selling seats through September 8, 2020.

We are generally planning schedules for all of our flights close to one year in advance and work to fine-tune them prior to releasing a schedule extension between six to ten months out, which is when customers may begin purchasing tickets.

Hi.

We are traveling in November with someone that only wants to fly JetBlue.
I usually will fly JetBlue, United or Delta, depending on cost but we are three couples so all flying together.
Does anyone know when JetBlue will open up for November 10? I did a google search and went to their site
but I cannot find the answer.

Thank you.

I've been watching this too (for the week after you) and I just got an email from JetBlue that they are releasing their next flight schedule on February 9th and it will cover travel through October 24th. So looks like we'll both be waiting for the next release :(. Bummer!

I've been watching this too (for the week after you) and I just got an email from JetBlue that they are releasing their next flight schedule on February 9th and it will cover travel through October 24th. So looks like we'll both be waiting for the next release :(. Bummer!

Sorry it isn’t for your dates, but it covers mine! Thanks for posting!

Look for a recent thread here titled JETBLUE. I just recently posted a link to a historic release page.

The Feb release always seems to be a short release from early Sept to late Oct. The last trip in 2017 we got our tickets for the way down on the Feb release for late Oct but had to wait to get the return tix until the next release which was in April I think. Good thing about it was that the tix going down were paid off before the next tix went on sale. :)

The dates are showing up to select, then goes to an error page after the search. I don’t even think I’ll book them anyway. Will probably just wait for SW. The luggage fees have gotten out of control. And I applied for a new SW credit card for 75K points just before JB offered the 60K points. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Could have gotten no fee luggage with that one. I am always just a little off. :sad2:

Open!
Aaaannd, I’ll wait for SW. The price isn’t horrible, but the $35 per bag fee takes it way past what I expect will be SW’s price. I’m a packer. No way can I go for a week with only a carry on. It’s a shame coz I really love JB. I need their credit card. :sad2:

Last edited:
The dates are showing up to select, then goes to an error page after the search. I don’t even think I’ll book them anyway. Will probably just wait for SW. The luggage fees have gotten out of control. And I applied for a new SW credit card for 75K points just before JB offered the 60K points. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Could have gotten no fee luggage with that one. I am always just a little off. :sad2:

I have the Jetblue MC elite and get the free luggage, so was worth the yearly annual fee. Yes, prices were to high on this release. Heck, I haven’t even bought my April or June airfare yet!

I was told in April for November 2020 - 6 months in advance

Received e-mail today - Oct dates ( I believe thru 24th) available tmw- actually available now

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter