"Jiffy shirts" Tote bags?

dtsz

Mouseketeer
Hi All!!!

I know that many of you have used Jiffy shirts for your t-shirts but I was wondering if you have used their bags before, specifically their tote bags.

I want to use the tote bags to put my kids journals, activity books, etc., in for the plane ride. It says they will hold up to heat transfers but I wasn't sure of the quality of the bag itself.

If you've ordered one before please let me know what you thought!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello, I've used the tote bags from Jiffy. I used the same transfer paper on the bags as I used for my t-shirts. I had no problems with them. I got them in 2009 and they still look good.:)

Sharla

I'm looking for a good tote bag put a family disign on. Did you use the 6 oz canvas tote from Jiffy or a different one? How did it work for you?

Hi! I got your PM but thought I'd answer here in case anyone else was curious!!

I went with the 12 oz. canvas tote with contrasting handles.

http://www.jiffyshirts.com/bagedge-BE010.html

So far, I have the lime green, red, black, and navy. They are perfect! A lot thicker than I thought it would be and the perfect size to hold my kids stuff. Right now, we are using one for my daughter, 9, to take a change of clothes, hat, jacket, water bottle, and running shoes for her after-school running program. We used AmyMickey's transfers, the best, and I used an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet to put the running program logo on one side of the bag. It's been about a month and it still looks like the day I made it. She loves having her own special bag!

We are also using one for my son's t-ball season that just started. I used Amy's transfers again to add the logo of his baseball team as well as a baseball namefill for him. It holds all of the little things that we end up taking to the field instead of trying to stuff my pockets. And the straps are the perfect length too! Some are so short that it's uncomfortable to put it on your shoulder!!

I’m waiting to finish our Disney bags until we’re a little closer but I have those set aside already. I will definitely be buying more of these, a bag for every occasion!! I foresee personalized Halloween treat bags for all of my nieces and nephews!!

Thank you so much for your response. You even answered the other thing I've been worrying about, what kind of transfers to use! I appreciate your help. I'm off to place orders!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter