Jingle Bam/Sunset Seasons Greetings Question

BrianneMitchell

Earning My Ears
Hello all! Does anyone know if the Sunset Seasons Greetings will happen in conjunction with Jingle Bam? Something similar to the show on the Cinderella's Castle, prior to the fireworks? Or, is Sunset Seasons Greetings something that happens on its own? Thanks :-)

I've been trying to find out more information on Sunset Seasons Greetings myself but I've had no luck. I wanted to know if it was similar to the tree of life projections, which run about every 15 mins, and also Osborne Dancing Lights that ran every so many minutes (I've forgot now). I guess until it starts and people review it we may have to second-guess Disney. I'll be following along though in case someone has some insight into this.

What are your thoughts on it?

It appears to me that it's going to be similar to Tree of Life. Since there are multiple scenes, it sounds as if there will be a new scene every however many minutes.

I am thinking it will stop when Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam is on, but last year that only last about 15-20 minutes so may just be a natural break in Sunset Seasons Greetings. We LOVED Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam and can' wait to watch it again, although I really, really miss Osborne Dancing Lights. Not many things come close to it for me.

Hello all! Does anyone know if the Sunset Seasons Greetings will happen in conjunction with Jingle Bam? Something similar to the show on the Cinderella's Castle, prior to the fireworks? Or, is Sunset Seasons Greetings something that happens on its own? Thanks :-)

I think they're in two different places. JBJB is over at the Chinese Theater and SSG is on Sunset Blvd, so they could run at the same time. However, I'm in agreement with PPs that SSG will be on-going throughout the night, whereas JBJB has a set time.

SSG is 6:30pm to 8pm and JBJB is at 8pm. I'm assuming SSG will play until park closing every night, just like the tree of life

It appears to me that it's going to be similar to Tree of Life. Since there are multiple scenes, it sounds as if there will be a new scene every however many minutes.

That’s kind of what I was picturing when I first read about it too.

I plan to go on the 9th and check it out first hand. I’m happy to report back but I’m sure many Dissers will beat me to it ;).

I plan to go on the 9th and check it out first hand. I’m happy to report back but I’m sure many Dissers will beat me to it ;).
As there will be a preview of "Sunset Seasons Greetings”, the enhanced “For the First Time in Forever" and "Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam!" on Nov. 4th, even Dissers will be beat. It's not open to the public.

As there will be a preview of "Sunset Seasons Greetings”, the enhanced “For the First Time in Forever" and "Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam!" on Nov. 4th, even Dissers will be beat. It's not open to the public.
Hi! Will you be able to report back on your thoughts on SSG after the 4? I’m really looking forward to this during Thanksgiving week!

Hi! Will you be able to report back on your thoughts on SSG after the 4? I’m really looking forward to this during Thanksgiving week!
Not only is it not open to the public, entry is limited to certain people and I don't know if I'm one of those people. It's complicated,.........and it's Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!