Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam hours

evilstep

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me an idea of when Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam was scheduled last year? It's not showing as yet on the parks calendar.
My time frame is Dec 28-Jan 6 (I know, I'm nuts--but it's our 25th anniversary and we wanted to celebrate ON our anniversary).
Thanks for any input!

Can anyone give me an idea of when Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam was scheduled last year? It's not showing as yet on the parks calendar.
My time frame is Dec 28-Jan 6 (I know, I'm nuts--but it's our 25th anniversary and we wanted to celebrate ON our anniversary).
Thanks for any input!

Congratulations on 25 years! 🎉

I believe last year it started 30 min after Fantasmic. So Fantasmic @ 8:00 pm, JBJB @ 8:30 pm. It runs nightly from November 8, 2019 to January 5, 2020.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam/

Last year, JBJB was at 8:30pm nightly except for 12/23-12/31, where it was 9:30pm. Of course, TBD this year.

Hi hate to hit a thread that is a couple months old but the hours on JBJB and Fantasmic have me a little curious. When we are there they are both a 9PM. If we go to JBJB (which is shorter I believe) can we make it out of the park before the mass exodus from Fantasmic?

Hi hate to hit a thread that is a couple months old but the hours on JBJB and Fantasmic have me a little curious. When we are there they are both a 9PM. If we go to JBJB (which is shorter I believe) can we make it out of the park before the mass exodus from Fantasmic?
F! Is 25 min, JBJB is around 14 min so yeah you'll be able to exit before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts