Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam

JLitfin

love Disney
Was wondering about the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam holiday dessert Party at DHS, did anyone do this last year and what are your thoughts. Worth it yes or no?

I did it last year. It was a nice party and I really enjoyed it. There was plenty of seating, the drinks were good, the food was decent. Met up with a group of DISers and had an awesome time. The viewing section was awesome... my son made a friend and sat in the front while we stood near the back. All in all I am glad I did it the once but the show was not amazing enough that I would do it a second time. I felt it was worth it though.

We really enjoyed it. The viewing area was great, and the food choices were good too. The kids loved the nitrogen ice cream station, and adults loved the option for an adult beverage. They gave out wrapped gingerbread Mickey's which made fun gifts to take home.

I took our youngest son for NYE last year on my own and we loved the theming and the viewing location (we absolutely loved that show!) I thought the drinks were fantastic. I was excited about the sweet and non-sweet options when we booked, but they ended up being my least favorite of the dessert parties we have attendes over time. In terms of food quality and selection (for us personally) we'd rank Star Wars and Tiana' Riverboat as a tie for first, then Illuminations, then the old Wishes. I don't regret booking the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party one bit and thought it was worth it for us under the circumstances - one adult, one child on a very busy NYE when the viewing location was very handy! But if it was our entire family of five or a less busy night, I would not repeat.

Thanks guys, I've decided to skip the party since I have a dinner booked at h & v for Minnie's holiday dinner and figured it would be to much food, but I do plan on seeing the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter