Joanne and Paul's VR - 4th May 2011

Ok...just found your thread doing a search!! Just began a thread myself about a possible VR!!! I have LOTS to catch up on......:) COngrats!

Oh my goodness, Joanne! I just found this through your signature link and I am so impressed!! Your welcome bags, your floral, your trash the dress pictures, everything is just beautiful!! I am so glad it turned out so well for you! Thanks for sharing! I love that you stayed at BLT. I dream of buying a resale there someday!!

Joanne, your TTD pics are simply fabulous. You two never cease to make me smile with your infectious smiles and happiness that shines through. I especially love the hammock pictures :goodvibes

Sweet Catherine - I have a digital photo frame which shows a lot of pictures in a random sequence!! I am also working on a 'Blurb' book for our coffee table. We were so pleased with our photos, and it would have been impossible to choose just a few to go in frames!!

Excellent idea!!!

I just went back and re-read some of your first posts and I wanted to say that I hope your son, Mark, is doing well. My beloved uncle had down syndrome and passed away when I was 12 years old. He was such a special person to me and having him in my life was such a blessing. Because of him, I got my degree in Special education and have worked with many students with autism, down syndrome, etc. We always thought that my uncle would have loved WDW, but just as you said his health and practicalities never made it a reality.

I love your photos! Randy is a great photographer, but it's definitely you and your husband making those pictures spectacular! You two just radiate love and fun! It's wonderful to see!

I agree!

I love looking at your photos, your TTD pics look like so much fun to do. I'd be to scared to go in lol xx

Loving your photos Joanne, I woudl love to do a TTD session but will be having a UK reception after our Honeymoon so can't ruin my dress. Look forward to seeing more :)xxx

I love these shots! I just love your husband and you together, you can really tell how much you love each other, and you seem to have such fun together! :)

Joanne - I absolutely love all your photos! Your comments are always so sweet and supportive. I just wanted to let you know how much they always make me smile! The world needs more people like you!

I love your photos! Randy is a great photographer, but it's definitely you and your husband making those pictures spectacular! You two just radiate love and fun! It's wonderful to see!

I'd be too chicken to go in the lake.

Joanne how wonderful your pictures are. We are so lucky you are on the boards to share your VR.

Ok...just found your thread doing a search!! Just began a thread myself about a possible VR!!! I have LOTS to catch up on......:) COngrats!

I haven't seen a bad picture yet! :goodvibes They (and you) are gorgeous! ;)

Oh my goodness, Joanne! I just found this through your signature link and I am so impressed!! Your welcome bags, your floral, your trash the dress pictures, everything is just beautiful!! I am so glad it turned out so well for you! Thanks for sharing! I love that you stayed at BLT. I dream of buying a resale there someday!!

Joanne, your TTD pics are simply fabulous. You two never cease to make me smile with your infectious smiles and happiness that shines through. I especially love the hammock pictures :goodvibes

Excellent idea!!!

I just went back and re-read some of your first posts and I wanted to say that I hope your son, Mark, is doing well. My beloved uncle had down syndrome and passed away when I was 12 years old. He was such a special person to me and having him in my life was such a blessing. Because of him, I got my degree in Special education and have worked with many students with autism, down syndrome, etc. We always thought that my uncle would have loved WDW, but just as you said his health and practicalities never made it a reality.

I adore the pictures with the GF in the back! More please!

I agree!

I love looking at your photos, your TTD pics look like so much fun to do. I'd be to scared to go in lol xx

Ur TTD session looks GREAT :thumbsup2 I cant wait 2 see more pics popcorn::

Loving your photos Joanne, I woudl love to do a TTD session but will be having a UK reception after our Honeymoon so can't ruin my dress. Look forward to seeing more :)xxx

Sorry I have been a bit AWOL lately - a long stint of 12 hour shifts :crazy2:

Emilie sweetie - Thank you for your lovely comment!! We do have great fun together!!

Sweet Nichole - What a lovely thing to say!! Your comments really made my day. The world needs more people like you too sweetie!!

Janna sweetie - Thank you!! You are the sweetest thing!!!

Claire sweetie - You wouldn't be too chicken, I am sure!! It's really the greatest fun to do!!

Dearest James - Thanks so much. And I am very lucky to have a lovely DISfriend who invites me to his wedding and his DP!! Any chance of seeing any more photos of your lovely day?

Diana sweetie - Good luck planning your VR and enjoy it!!! I loved every moment of planning mine!!

Lacey sweetie - you really say the nicest things!! Thank you hun!!

Sweet Lulu - Thank you so much. I am really enjoying your TR too. You were such a beautiful bride!! BLT is great and I love my 'home'!!! Maybe one day we will be 'neighbours' then!!

Claire sweetie - Thank you!! We have a lot of fun together!! We are very lucky!!

Catherine sweetie - Thank you so much for asking about our Marky!! He is well and in remarkably good health considering the various things he has been through!! He is so happy all the time and really enjoys life!! Here is a picture of him enjoying one of his music therapy sessions!!!

640_gallery_9366_dsc_7079c-comp.jpg

Your Uncle sounds like he was a very special person and through his love, you have gone on to do amazing things!!! I am sure he would be so proud of you!! Down's people are so loving and giving aren't they? I am sure our Mark has taught me far more about life and how to live it properly than anybody else!!! Sadly, Mark has never been to WDW (he would not tolerate such a long plane journey), but he has been to Disneyland Paris several times and adores it. He loves the rides and delights in all the attention the characters give him!!! The only time he got annoyed with one, was once when Goofy pretended to steal his breakfast. Mark is like Joey (from 'Friends') and he doesn't share food!!! :lmao:
You are an angel for asking about Mark!! Bless you!!

Michelle sweetie - More to come!!

Sweet Ruth - I am astonished that you are not all bored to death by now!! YOu wouldn't be too scared. You would love it!!

virtuous girl - Thank you so much. Glad to have you following along!!

Emz sweetie - I have PM'd you about how doing a TTD does not ruin your dress. Thanks for the lovely comment!!

So, into deeper water we ventured!!

JP05925-9-11.jpg

In this next picture, my cheeky husband is telling me that the rather cool water has hit him in a place that it maybe shouldn't have!!!

JP05935-9-11.jpg

Randy had us pose for a few shots in the deeper lagoon water

JP06025-9-11-1.jpg

JP06485-9-11JP06485-9-11JP06485-9-11JP06485-9-11.jpg

JP06425-9-11JP06425-9-11JP06425-9-11JP06425-9-11.jpg

He then decided that he wanted us to do the inevitable 'dip' shot!!
At first it went well....

JP06135-9-11.jpg

But then, of course, my joker of a husband started to pretend that his back was giving out and that he was going to drop me!!

JP06085-9-11.jpg

JP06255-9-11.jpg

JP06215-9-11.jpg

Randy said it was time to get out, so out we got

JP07995-9-11.jpg

Now we were wet, he had us lay right down at the edge of the lagoon for some shots

JP01555-9-11.jpg

Now was the time to head for the pool!!!

Next up:- Fun in the pool!!

:cutie: Gorgeous photos Joanne!! You can really tell how much fun you're having. It was such a nice day outside for you!!

Great pictures! You're so brave in that water (and you crack me up about your hubby!!) I love the picture with the special effects around the edges, the 5th one down I think! I can't wait to see more in the ppol!

I love love love the newest photos! Just gorgeous!! You're braver than I for getting in the lake! ;)

Yet again, the photos are so amazing and you look like you had so much fun. I particularly like the one that has been edited to be blurred round the edges.

Corinna

I seriously couldnt even contemplate doing a TTD session (even saying the name of it makes me shudder), but i very much enjoy seeing others. Yours looks great - even if i was shuddering at the thought of damaging the dress and Pete Warners voice screaming in my head "Stay out of the Damn Lakes":rotfl2:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup2 am looking forward to seeing more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter