Jodi Benson performs at the DIS 20th Anniversary.

Accident

DIS Veteran
360 recording of Jodi Benson, with speeches by John and Kevin.

QUALITY DISCLAIMER: I traveled light and had my camera set for the outdoor stage, unfortunately the change to an indoor stage threw me for a loop I wasn't prepared for. It's a little over exposed, I'm further away than I should have been. but it's watchable and sounds great.

You will need to watch from youtube to see the 360 and not the embedded. Scroll around the video or use with google cardboard or vr goggles to experience it like you were there.

for best quality, you may need to set for 4K and let it buffer a little. 360 kind of kills the quality to a degree in the first place and it's not like a field of view recording in how the pixars work.

youtube note: when in fuil screen you can zoom in/out a little with the mouse wheel or +/- on a keypad.

Last edited:
Is anyone else hearing audio only out the right speakers? I just noticed this when playing from a different computer.

EDIT: I think it's this computer that has an issue and not the youtube video.
EDIT: yes it was this computer, ignore the man behind the curtain.

Last edited:

Were you at the back of the seating area with the camera up on a pole @Accident? We were right across the aisle.

Thanks @Accident!!! That was great to be able to share in the moment. I am glad so many were able to attend! Love seeing Pete & John. Hope everyone enjoyed the wonderful event.

Awesome! @Accident - thank you SO much for doing this, and letting me feel like I could be a small part of this amazing experience. Loved @WebmasterPete 's raw emotion, @WebmasterJohn 's usual humor (which I love!), and I could swear I heard the cute chuckle of @safetymom in the background of your video - don't know if she was sitting near you. And some day I'm hoping to get to meet Pete's Mom - I'm sure I will love her as much as everyone else obviously does.

And OMG - Jodi Benson is PRECIOUS - I just wanted to give her biggest hug, and carry her around in my pocket, to put a perennial smile on my face!!! Of course a HUGE highlight for me was getting to hear one of my fave Disney songs (Part of Your World) by my fave Disney Princess.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing this, and making me feel so emotional, warm and fuzzy!!!! And THANK YOU to all involved (Pete, John, all the Teams through the years, and all my fellow posters) for giving me a happy, safe, magical HOME to come to all these years!!

QUALITY DISCLAIMER: I traveled light and had my camera set for the outdoor stage, unfortunately the change to an indoor stage threw me for a loop I wasn't prepared for. It's a little over exposed, I'm further away than I should have been. but it's watchable and sounds great.

You will need to watch from youtube to see the 360 and not the embedded. Scroll around the video or use with google cardboard or vr goggles to experience it like you were there.

for best quality, you may need to set for 4K and let it buffer a little. 360 kind of kills the quality to a degree in the first place and it's not like a field of view recording in how the pixars work.

youtube note: when in fuil screen you can zoom in/out a little with the mouse wheel or +/- on a keypad.

Thank you for this! We totally missed it live!

So glad you recorded and posted this for those who couldn't be there! She was really fabulous. :lovestruc

Thank you for sharing! As someone whose travel dollars are spent for the next 2 years & couldn't possibly have gotten there to see this, I really appreciate a view into the celebration!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter