Judge my selections

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
I'm happily planning my solo Christmas trip (I'm going the week after Thanksgiving this year) and I'd love opinions on the restaurants I'm doing. I always try to do something new on my solo trips! I like to do one ADR a day, usually lunch or dinner because I don't like missing rope drop. I'm doing Universal Sunday-Monday, I haven't decided what to do food-wise Saturday, and I'm staying at POFQ while doing Disney. :D

Tuesday: Skipper Canteen for lunch (I keep cancelling my ADRs for this place because I end up being too busy to stop for lunch)
Wednesday: Jiko wine tasting followed by going to MK (I'm trying to get Sanaa for dinner but it's already booked up! I'm going to keep checking)
Thursday: Flying Fish for dinner
Friday: Homecomin' for a super late (10pm) dinner

Also if anyone's going to be there the week after Thanksgiving, let me know!

The Boathouse or Raglan Road for your Sat. You are POFQ so a quick boat ride to DS is easy.

Looks like a good group.
We really like Skipper Canteen, a nice mid day break.
Have not done the wine tasting at Jiko, but love their food. We enjoy Sanaa and its worth doing, but Jiko is a whole level above.
REally enjoy Flying Fish as well.
Have not tried Homecomin yet.
Have a great trip!

Looks like a good group.
We really like Skipper Canteen, a nice mid day break.
Have not done the wine tasting at Jiko, but love their food. We enjoy Sanaa and its worth doing, but Jiko is a whole level above.
REally enjoy Flying Fish as well.
Have not tried Homecomin yet.
Have a great trip!
I've had Jiko before and I love it! I would totally do it again but I really want to do only new things this trip. I found a late lunch ADR at Sanaa so I'm going to eat before doing the wine tasting (that's probably for the best anyway).

I've eaten at the Boathouse but not Raglan Road yet. Thanks! Anything in particular you like off their menu?
Then I would give Raglan Road a try. My wife and I totally love this true Irish Pub and make a point to go at least twice during every visit.

Looks good. Trying to convince the wife to do Jiko wine tasting for our trip in July.
If you go let me know how you like it! I've heard great things, I'm just usually never there on a Wednesday afternoon. This'll be my first week long solo trip!

Will do. But not looking good so far. Flying in on a redeye and she is not budging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter