July 23rd, 2011! Photographer!

bridemini

BrideMini
I am new here but we're just starting all of our planning! The first thing I wanted to book was our photographer because it's very important to us. I had been searching for awhile, but I found this totally awesome photographer at a bridal show. They have this really cool thing called PhotoMingle. It's like a huge iPhone touch screen - 52 inches. OMG. Our guests can take photos, they pop up on the screen and then they take their finger and sign 'em! It's so neat. We're really excited to have them at our wedding. If anyone is interested you can go to their website - www.kwuweddings.com - it's so cool! Oh and afterwards they take all of our photos and signatures and put them in a book for us, it's so cool. I just wanted to share my excitement.

I'm so glad to finally have that decision booked. That's one of the big ones off my plate. Does anyone have any suggestions on honeymoon places? We were thinking about Kauai, but I'm not sure yet. :hippie::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter