July 31st, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Unable to find a Fish Extender group for this cruise. Has one already been started?

Taq1 - we are a family of four from Atlanta - Mom, Dad, and two boys and we would love to participate in a fish extender group also...have you found one yet?

Hi we are looking forward to going on another disney cruise (this will be our 4th) I have 2 kids a son, 10 and a daughter, 18 we participated in a small fish extender group last summer when we went on a 4 night cruise and loved it if anyone is still interested I would be willing to organize one for this cruise.

Last edited:
Hello!
This will be our 1st Disney cruise for my family and oir friends we're traveling with (in total -- my husband Marc and I, Amanda, our 5 .5 year old daughter Jordan...in addition to my girlfriend, her mom, and her two boys ages 5.5 and 3) -------> and I have to say that we would absolutely LOVE to participate in a Fish Extender group! Again, we are new to the Disney side of cruising but very much excited, enthusiastic, and looking forward to joining and/or helping to organize a group that we can all be included in to get involved and participate in for all of our kiddos!
Please share your thoughts ideas suggestions and I look forward to doing anything/everything I can do to help!!!! Can't wait to hear from you all!
Amanda

I would still be happy to put together a fish extender group/list. It look like there are three of us who are interested so far If it is ok with both of you I could keep it open to new families for about 2 more weeks (until June 16) then close the group so that we will have about 6 weeks to get our gifts together. If you can inbox me the following information I will compile a list.
Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

Let me know if you have any questions or would like something added to the list.
Heather

I would still be happy to put together a fish extender group/list. It look like there are three of us who are interested so far If it is ok with both of you I could keep it open to new families for about 2 more weeks (until June 16) then close the group so that we will have about 6 weeks to get our gifts together. If you can inbox me the following information I will compile a list.
Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

Let me know if you have any questions or would like something added to the list.
Heather

Sorry this is our first cruise with Disney. When you say inbox, do you mean to send info here.

Sorry this is our first cruise with Disney. When you say inbox, do you mean to send info here.
Hi, I tried to start a conversation with you using the inbox feature (it's at the top by your name when you sign in)but it would not let me. I think you have to post 10 times in order to be able to send messages through the inbox (last year was my first time o. The discussion boards and I remember having to post several times just so I could use my inbox) I figure going through the inbox will keep our information a little more private. Let me know when you have posted 10 times and I will try to inbox you again.

Hi, I tried to start a conversation with you using the inbox feature (it's at the top by your name when you sign in)but it would not let me. I think you have to post 10 times in order to be able to send messages through the inbox (last year was my first time o. The discussion boards and I remember having to post several times just so I could use my inbox) I figure going through the inbox will keep our information a little more private. Let me know when you have posted 10 times and I will try to inbox you again.
I found the inbox. I need to figure out how to start a conversation. We will figure this out. Thanks for the help.

First time Disney cruiser. We are very excited. Any recommendations on do's and tips would be appreciated.

I was wondering if you would like to make his a kids only or family fish extender group (I have done both so I am fine either way)

Either way works for us. Whatever the group decides is fine with me. How many families or kids per group?

Either way works for us. Whatever the group decides is fine with me. How many families or kids per group?
The groups are usually limited to 10 families/cabins. I figure I will close ours on June 16 or when we have 10 cabins whichever comes first. The number of people in the group really depends on how many are in each cabin. With 10 cabins it could easily be 20 adults and 20 kids. Right now it looks like we only have 4 families.

*If interested, please read through this full post....hope I'm including info that will be useful and helpful for our group to ultimately make this amazing for our kids...YAY!*
Hey guys! I'm sorry that I hopped in and began with an enthusiastic post and haven't been back in until now...BUT I just wanted to reiterate that I'm still 110% here + interested + involved + ready to officially move forward participating, and organizing, in any/all ways with our very own group! (I've actually already been excitedly [over!] ordering and buying fish extender gifts for all your families!....Stocking up well beyond the numbers of our fellow interested posters just to be safe -- knowing/assuming that more of "us" will surface yet so looking forward to this part of the experience that I can't seem to help myself from diving in without any tangible/official information |#'s, names, etc...| thus far)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I just want to reassure everyone 1️⃣ We're whole heartedly, and already, participating
2️⃣ Please count us (me...including my group with the 3 kiddos accompanied by 3 of us adults: 3 kids + 3 adults = 6 total...just to clarify)
3️⃣ Please know that from this post forward, you can officially count on me to not only consistently stay involved with this thread of messages along with any other contact and/or personal messaging, but I would really love to help as much as I can or as little as needed
4️⃣ I invite any/all of you to feel welcome to connect with me outside of disboards so I'd like to go ahead and share my email address and cell phone number here (Especially if there are difficulties for any of us to thoroughly be able to use the board's private messaging) and invite anyone/everyone that would like to get in touch in an effort to simply connect and start communicating more directly with more "talking/typing" avenues with the hope of really getting things moving and solidified (as much as we are able to at this point). ***FYI: texting me, particularly to begin with, might be the fastest and most direct way to get me, but I'm more than happy to communicate in any way shape or form that is most convenient for you guys!***
•My name is Amanda
•mandajurcisin@gmail.com

:wave:I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you -- fellow fish extender fanatics -- that are participating and/or helping to make our group happen! I already feel so excited for the kids! What a wonderful addition to the whole Disney Cruise experience:thumbsup2
I feel so fortunate for the opportunity to be able to add such an incredibly fun, unique, and memorable extra element like this to my daughter and nephew's special vacation experience:tongue::cloud9: Looking forward to hearing more from all of you!
Your new friend, Amanda:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts