July 31st, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

ok thanks!
If you would like to join our group please send me the following information as soon as possible.
Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

Also, We are doing a cabin gift and then individual gifts for the kids.

My wife and I just found out about fish and she is super excited about doing this. We are traveling for the first time with our three kids. 16 down to 8. I realize that you posted that you were closing the membership but was hoping if you didn't have your 10 families that we could be apart of this group. I know I would really like to participate In this and know how crafty my wife is and how much she loves doing things for my work. I truly hope we didn't miss out on this exciting peice of pixie dust

I just learned about FE this morning. I would love to join a group. Please let me know if I can. We are a family of 5 (3 kids).

If you would like to join our group please send me the following information as soon as possible.
Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

Also, We are doing a cabin gift and then individual gifts for the kids.

My family would love join! Let me know if we can please.

My wife and I just found out about fish and she is super excited about doing this. We are traveling for the first time with our three kids. 16 down to 8. I realize that you posted that you were closing the membership but was hoping if you didn't have your 10 families that we could be apart of this group. I know I would really like to participate In this and know how crafty my wife is and how much she loves doing things for my work. I truly hope we didn't miss out on this exciting peice of pixie dust
Hi I am the organizer of the original group many of the people are already shopping and will not be amor to add to the list but I have some that are willing to so I am willing to set up a secondary group for all of the late comers. Let me know if you are interested.
Heather

I just learned about FE this morning. I would love to join a group. Please let me know if I can. We are a family of 5 (3 kids).
Hi I am the organizer of the original group many of the people are already shopping and will not be amor to add to the list but I have some that are willing to so I am willing to set up a secondary group for all of the late comers. Let me know if you are interested.
Heather

This is our first Disney cruise. I just read about the fish extender. Is there any way to be added to one of the groups?

Thanks!
Shannon
Hi I am the organizer of the original group many of the people are already shopping and will not be able to add to the list but I have some that are willing to so I am willing to set up a secondary group for all of the late comers. Let me know if you are interested.
Heather

Last edited:
Heather[/QUOTE

Shannon and I are working together to form a group for those of us who are late to the party! :) We are happy to include anyone who would like to join a small group. Thanks!

We are getting close to our trip!! I am putting together a list of people who want a few more friends to exchange FE gifts or who don't have a group at all. Please email your names, kids ages, favorite Disney character, color and cabin number if you want in! rumipeg@gmail.com

Hi- I've been organizing a private mixology class for our cruise on our Facebook page. We have room for more people for private mixology at 4 p.m. on August 1, Nassau day. Please comment if you are interested.

Hi!
We are on the DCL for the third time, but are doing the fish extender/gift exchange for the first time. My husband and I are fine with just gifts for the kids. We are celebrating my new career- middle school teacher! Our kids are Alex (just turned 7 last week) and Abby (age 4). Please count us in for the fish extender gift exchange!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter