July 4th on Disneyland

jordansmomma

<font color=darkorchid><marquee>DebbieLouWho Wendy
I am planning a trip for July 4 2007, how are the parks?
Whats going on there during that time?

We went this year it was pretty cool! They had their normal fireworks show then after that they have a speical 4th of July fireworks show! Last year we went to Seaworld, and it was OK... But I'm so use to disney's fireworks that anything else is kinda eh. The park wasn't too crowded for a holiday untill about 4pm. I would sudgest if you want a good place to sit for the fireworks bring a blanket and reserve a spot early! Have one memeber of your party wait at your blanket or tarp while the rest ride rides, then switch off. One thing though it was HOT I didn't bring a blanket and sitting on the hot ground was horrible. Its amazing how much a blanket or towel will help. I'm not sure about how busy the rides were I have a service animal and use a GAC. I hope you guys have fun and if you see a pack of dogs, don't be shy come on up and say "Hi"! ~ Nicki pirate: and Tena pluto:

I also went this past July 4th. Got there at park opening, and surprisingly it did not seem busy throughout most of the day. It was hot out, but definitely not unbearable. The weather was worse later in the month and in August. Before going, I heard stories about how DL got so crowded, and I was paranoid about leaving and not being able to get back in, so I just stayed in the park and didn't hop over to CA. Maybe this year was just an anomaly since previous years were packed. In either case, just do what I did: expect a bunch of people and terrible weather. If that happens, well then you were prepared. If not, then it'll be a pleasant surprise :)

Thanks,
July 4 th is my sons birthday so what would be a nice place to eat that day?

I am use to the heat, i live in the desert, all summer it is in the 95s and up. Went to Florida in August, heat & humidity, so we will be prepared.

Where is a good area to watch the fireworks?

jordansmomma said:
Thanks,
July 4 th is my sons birthday so what would be a nice place to eat that day?

if you tell us a little about him...fav characters, hobbies, food he likes, age etc...we might be able to answer that one a little better :)

Jordan is 10 will turn 11 on July 4th. He likes sports, he plays soccer, basket ball, baseball, football, he is a sports fanatic. He likes Goofy, stitch, and Donald, (secretly loves Minnie, she kissed in WDW at Chef Mickeys this past August, he loves her :))
He likes shrimp, fish, steak, pasta, all sorts of food, limited veggies.
Is there a place to get a cake?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter