July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Had a horrible, horrible day today trying to get ressies for two fall trips. Hopefully it's a glitch that will work out. On the other hand, has anyone gotten information on the preview days for AP holders? I haven't received anything yet.............
I haven’t seen anything either yet.... but it could have been sent to my other email.

Haven't received anything yet either, holding out hope as it's the last day of my quick July trip and I'd love to be able to visit a park.

Considering I'm STILL waiting for my AP to be extended that expired in Apr, I personally hope they don't send it soon lol

Not that I know anything, but I assume this will be a very late notice sign up kind of thing. Not exactly a preview they want to bend over backwards to make it convenient for folks to attend - for probably good reasons. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows.

Not that I know anything, but I assume this will be a very late notice sign up kind of thing. Not exactly a preview they want to bend over backwards to make it convenient for folks to attend - for probably good reasons. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows.

ya. Universals registration went live May 29th for June 3rd and 4th previews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!