July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Lol, me too, does it basically say the same things as the first?

Passholder Previews
Important Information About Your Event
  • Restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing.
  • Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and Cast Members; temperature screenings are required in some locations.
  • Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
  • No modifications to reservations.
  • Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World annual pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and each Passholder Guest.
  • Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
  • Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during this event.
  • If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for this limited event. You will need to provide your own transportation to the theme park parking lot.
  • Tram service will not be available from the Guest parking lot to the main entrance of the theme park. (For Magic Kingdom park, there will be no tram service from the parking lot to the Transportation & Ticket Center, but the Express Monorail and the Ferryboats will be available from the Transportation & Ticket Center to main entrance).
I got the email almost immediately after I said here that I hadn't gotten an email. Is my laptop bugged by Disney? 👀

I'm a bit surprised they aren't going to stagger entry at all, I see this not working out great lol

Has anyone who is registered been able to get an error corrected on their registration? I selected myself and my son at registration, yet my confirmation shows myself and my husband. I called IT, he was working to find a resolution but wasn't able to find a good solution. We got disconnected before he could find any answers. Based on the email it says "no modifications to reservation" so it sounds like short of guest services he couldn't do anything.

I have 2 spots, do we think it will be an issue if we just show up? I'm not trying to break rules, just don't know how big of an issue it will be. All 3 are same last name, linked as F&F. I can even bring husband's pass if needed.

Maybe it’s more limited than we think.
That would be great, but I got my reservation right when the window opened and it was up for at least 40 minutes before both parks for both days were full. Unless not many people got in during that 40 min? I'll know Thursday when I get there!

Has anyone who is registered been able to get an error corrected on their registration? I selected myself and my son at registration, yet my confirmation shows myself and my husband. I called IT, he was working to find a resolution but wasn't able to find a good solution. We got disconnected before he could find any answers. Based on the email it says "no modifications to reservation" so it sounds like short of guest services he couldn't do anything.

I have 2 spots, do we think it will be an issue if we just show up? I'm not trying to break rules, just don't know how big of an issue it will be. All 3 are same last name, linked as F&F. I can even bring husband's pass if needed.
It's a good question. If it were me I'd keep calling until I get someone who can help figure it out. If you can't then definitely bring all passes and cross your fingers!

My group of 10 will have 3 who have AP vouchers that have not been activated yet. MDE recognized them as passholders in my party and we were able to make them reservations for the AP preview event just fine. However, we are now concerned about the "active" AP requirement in the preview language. We have tried to get them activated at Disney Springs and no luck. Does anyone have information around if a valid, AP voucher will work to get people into the AP preview, or if APs will be able to activate vouchers at the park on the day of?

My group of 10 will have 3 who have AP vouchers that have not been activated yet. MDE recognized them as passholders in my party and we were able to make them reservations for the AP preview event just fine. However, we are now concerned about the "active" AP requirement in the preview language. We have tried to get them activated at Disney Springs and no luck. Does anyone have information around if a valid, AP voucher will work to get people into the AP preview, or if APs will be able to activate vouchers at the park on the day of?
Merged you to the existing thread
The ticket windows should be open so you should be able to activate them there

What were you told at Disney Springs? You are supposed to be able to do that there???

What were you told at Disney Springs? You are supposed to be able to do that there???
Basically what yulilin3 said, that they are not able to help with ticketing right now and that the passes would need to be activated at a ticket booth at the parks. They could/would not answer if the booths would be open during the AP preview. Glad to hear it sounds like they will be.

@yulilin3 I do not have FB, but am looking forward to hearing about your day. I am also interested on hearing about dining options in the parks. We are gluten free, so knowing what’s available will be great!! 😊

I will be staying at BLT. Do you know if I will be able to walk over on the preview day? Called direct on site Guest Services number and they said they don’t know why I wouldn’t be able to since there are check points. Just concerned since on AP day Disney not providing transportation from resorts, worries me they want everyone to go through the TTC. I am staying at BLT so I can walk over.

I will be staying at BLT. Do you know if I will be able to walk over on the preview day? Called direct on site Guest Services number and they said they don’t know why I wouldn’t be able to since there are check points. Just concerned since on AP day Disney not providing transportation from resorts, worries me they want everyone to go through the TTC. I am staying at BLT so I can walk over.
I can't imagine that would not be allowed.

Check in is at the MK main gate. But, they are doing temp checks and bag screening at the TTC. The only worry I would have is if they don't have those services open at the bag check between BLT and MK.

From what I've heard, International Gateway will not be open. The Epcot monorail will also be closed, so your only way in is to park at Epcot and walk in at the front entrance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter