July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Staying at BLT 7/9-11 and booked a stay there just to avoid a bus/monorail/uber. I am not going to be happy if it stays closed. Wouldn't this be the safest way for guests to stay socially distant?

We have preview reservations for AK on Thursday and we are coming from out of state. We should be able to Uber to the park, right? Anyone know where they drop off?

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer a AP preview pass to someone else? We were going the 10th through the 20th but now we are going the 18th through the 28th. Sure hate for it to go to waste.

Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer a AP preview pass to someone else? We were going the 10th through the 20th but now we are going the 18th through the 28th. Sure hate for it to go to waste.

not doable unfortunately , they wouldn't even let me take guests off my list because no modification allowed

Hey guys when is an acceptable time to arrive 😅

I know it's so limited that it doesn't really matter when you get there but because of the tram not working want to get a closer parking spot (even though I'm going to walk an entire park).

Parking lot at AK is moving very slow. I think they are social distancing the cars. Been stop and start.
03593CA5-DCDE-40C7-ADCD-8E16EC3226D4.jpeg

Now parked. They also have buses to take you to the MK once parked.
We are on one now with like 6 people.

Already 45+ minute wait for the big rides at MK. Ugh. No virtual lines or FastPass makes this interesting so far. And this is with an even more limited capacity then when the park opens this weekend. They have also using text-based virtual queues for the more crowded gift shops. Wonder if they would start using them for the more popular attractions.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!