JUNE 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am releasing the following tonight, unless someone wants to PM me to coordinate.

'Ohana - 6/17 at 8:10pm for 10
Beaches and Cream - 6/20 at 12:00pm for 4
Chef Mickey's - 6/21 at 6:35pm for 10

Be Our Guest Dinner
Thursday June 28, 2018 @ 5:15 for 4 people

Cancelling today (June 4, 2018) at 10:00am eastern time!

I am going to release a reservation for California grill on June 18th for 5:40 pm. Please message if interested. Will release tomorrow afternoon if no takers.

EDITED: Canceled - no interest shown in ADR

I have an Ohana reservation on June 25 for 3 guests at 5:50 pm. Willing to coordinate a drop time!

Last edited:

I have a BOG dinner for 4 on 6/10 at 5:45 that I will be dropping later today if no takers. PM to coordinate.
*** cross posted ***

I have a BOG Dinner for 4 on 6/30 at 5 pm. I will wait for PMs tonight before releasing in the early morning.

no replies, CANCELLED

Last edited:

I have the following reservations that I would like to cancel by the end of the week. Message me if you are interested in either of them. Thank you!

'Ohana Breakfast - 6/23 - 7:35am - Party of 5 :stitch:

Be Our Guest Lunch - 6/23 - 1:15pm - Party of 5 princess:

Will cancel both of these reservations at 4pm

I have 2 ADRS im cancelling for this Saturday (6/30). Let me know if you want to coordinate cancellations.

5:40 pm - California Grill
9:30 pm - Ohana

(UPDATE.... CANCELLED)

Last edited:
Cancelling because I had a bit of an idiot moment and apparently booked for June 29th instead of November... :rotfl2:

Be Our Guest Dinner - 9:20pm for four people

PM me to try to coordinate, I'd like to drop this tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter