June 2019 Check In

I have been lurking forever and just recently started posting and am now asking to be added to this thread!

We are at DLH 5/31-6/2
SWGE: 6/1 8am-noon (on-site reservation)
SWGE: 6/1 2pm-6pm. (General reservation)

Still trying to figure out how to fit in everything we are trying to get to.

Welcome @DisMomMT I have added you to the list :)

For anyone who wants to revisit Star Wars films or for those who have never seen the Star Wars films, I have started writing up each film. I know some people dont like watching Episodes 1 to 3 first as they contain spoilers for The Empire Strikes Back. I have hidden certain parts in spoiler sections, but dont worry I have written it so that the story still makes sense with the spoilers hidden. https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...-wars-galaxys-edge-contains-spoilers.3748319/

My watch order

1. Star Wars: Episode I – A Phantom Menace
  2. Star Wars: Episode II –Attack of the Clones
  3. Star Wars: Episode III –Revenge of the Sith
  4. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  5. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
  6. Star Wars: Episode IV –A New Hope
  7. Star Wars: Episode V –The Empire Strikes Back
  8. Star Wars: Episode VI –Return of the Jedi
  9. Star Wars: Episode VII –The Force Awakens
  10. Star Wars: Episode VIII –The Last Jedi

Crowds are going to be insane! It'll be our first DL vacation in 8 years so I really want to fit in as much as possible.... hopefully within phase one with reservations it won't be too horrid? Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I'm taking my first trip to disneyland since I was a kid and was too young to really remember much at all. My husband and I are Disney World people :)

We're staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn from May 30-June 5.

We booked before Galaxy's Edge was announced thinking it would open late June and the crowds would be light-ish. Whoops. I'm a huge star wars fan though so I'm of 2 minds about this :)

Managed to get Galaxy's Edge reservations for June 5th at 8am. Literally wanted any day but June 5th but everything prior to then was gone by the time I was let in. In the end I'm happy to have gotten a reservation at all!

Sorry for not updating-- I was in England for two weeks, and we had an issue with getting our reservation due to a missing email, which delayed the process even more. Our group has a reservation from 8-12 AM on June 4-- which is my birthday! Happy birthday to me!

Staying at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim At The Park June 7-June 9. Solo trip, 4th lifetime visit to DLR and 3rd in the last 18 months (not too shabby considering I live in Illinois!). My Galaxy's Edge reservation is 2-6pm on June 8. Very eager to see how the first few days turn out for Galaxy's Edge operations so I can plan my day accordingly. Lots of questions about effective touring with these unfamiliar conditions!

SWGE reservation for June 12, 5-9 PM.

I picked the time slot because it will be both daylight and after dark...I hope the nighttime lighting is awesome.

SWGE reservation for June 12, 5-9 PM.

I picked the time slot because it will be both daylight and after dark...I hope the nighttime lighting is awesome.

welcome :) where are you staying or are you local ?

I have an update...we are checking out 6/14 (not the 15th) and actually have a second SWGE reservation. My husband snagged a second one for us on 6/13 8 am-12 pm. We are so excited to see the land twice. 17 days and counting!!!!

I have an update...we are checking out 6/14 (not the 15th) and actually have a second SWGE reservation. My husband snagged a second one for us on 6/13 8 am-12 pm. We are so excited to see the land twice. 17 days and counting!!!!

thanks for letting me know, I have updated your details :) not long now, the countdown has begun :)

I just got an exciting phone call from DL! I’m booked for June 4-6 at PPH and they called to ask if I would like to switch to the Grand Californian premium view for the same price. Um, yes please! She stressed my SWGE reservation will NOT be affected.
Any clue why they’re doing this?
Maybe want to sell out all rooms but some more expensive rooms were still open so they’re upgrading people and then hoping others will snatch up the PPH rooms?
This is our first DL trip so exciting to have some pixie dust!!

Goodness that was a mad few hours, I hope everyone who wanted a Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservation managed to get one. I have now updated the first post with everyones details :)

I dont seem to have you listed, where are you staying and when dates do you check in and check out?

Where are you staying, what dates do you check in and check out and what day and time is your Star Wars Galaxys Edge reservation?
We are staying at GCH!

I just got an exciting phone call from DL! I’m booked for June 4-6 at PPH and they called to ask if I would like to switch to the Grand Californian premium view for the same price. Um, yes please! She stressed my SWGE reservation will NOT be affected.
Any clue why they’re doing this?
Maybe want to sell out all rooms but some more expensive rooms were still open so they’re upgrading people and then hoping others will snatch up the PPH rooms?
This is our first DL trip so exciting to have some pixie dust!!

Congrats on the pixie dust!! :)

I think your guess is a good one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter