June Hours are out..when can I expect the Parade hours?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi there.......the late June/early July hours are out (June 27-July 3)...when could I expect the parade/fantasmic information? Thanks!!!! :wave:

I just looked. The hours for the parades/fireworks, etc are listed on the website. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm wondering if DCA is going to extend their hours. Historically, the park has been open open until 9:00pm in June. This year on my dates they are only open until 8:00pm. And, it says the parade info is not yet available. But when I looked at June of 2004, they were open until 9:00pm every night with a showing of the Electrical Parade every night in June at 8:45pm. So, hopefully history will repeat itself.

On a side note, I am thrilled that we will be able to catch Fantasmic on our first night!

I'm wondering if DCA will be changing their hours as well since it states June 6 - 9 it is only open until 6pm but the Block Party Bash starts at 6:30pm.

I am so excited now, seeing all the terrific events - has anyone ever experienced the Block Party Blast? It sounds like fun!

Phyllis1966,

The Block Party Bash doesn't start until May 4th or 5th when the 50th Celebration starts. Can't wait to see it though from the sounds of it, it should be great!

Can't wait to see Mickey!

Blndiebby25 said:
The Block Party Bash doesn't start until May 4th or 5th when the 50th Celebration starts. Can't wait to see it though from the sounds of it, it should be great!

Can't wait to see Mickey!

Thanks - I didn't realize it was that new - I am really looking forward to it and to seeing DL (and California) for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter