June, July, August Planning!! Here we come Mouse House!

Hello Everyone

MKY - Bugs,,, glad to hear you had a super time..Midori and I would love to stay at CR. You all did my favorite thing.. Eat around the World at Epcot..

EE - Wishing you safe travels and a super vacation.

Bob

EE22, you should be at 1 week :yay: pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: :yay: WooHoo!

RHMH, We highly recommend the food & wine fest. :sunny:

OMG it will be thanksgiving soon ???? Anyone start xmas shopping yet???

mky :flower1:

EE22- WHOOOO HOOOO !!!! SINGLE DIGITS !!! party::maleficen:ccat::hmghost::mickeyjumparty::maleficen:sulley::hmghost::mickeyjum:goofy:party:HAVE THE BESTEST TIME IN THE WORLD!
MKY- Welcome home !!!! so glad you guys had great weather !!! Hope every day was a MAGICAL one !!!!

I just saw the news about hurricane Patricia. I was Nooooooooooooo EE22 is going soon ?? but, looks like it is in Pacific.
But still suppose to be the biggest hurricane recorded? Or at least right now. RHMH might affect you guys. > slamming into mexico west side tonight.

EE22 :wave2: Are you ready??????????
Have a great trip! pixiedust:pixiedust: good weather pixiedust:pixiedust:

Enjoy the party! :yay:

.............. and everyone else :stir: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :stir:

mky :smickey:

We're home!!
AWESOME trip, amazing weather, great room and hotel location, awesome party!!
I'm tired. Teaching today will be something....but I'm giving a test so hopefully I won't face plant because I'm so tired!!

EE22, So happy you liked the contempary! :flower1: So so so happy you had a great trip! :tongue: Now, are you all going down in december again? Wasn't sure, with the kids schedules.
You must be exhausted thou, having to go back to school so quick. Ugh. :fish: been there.

Happy planning, mky

Wonderful!!! So happy they can make it. :thumbsup2
Nothing like planning 2 trips at the same time. adr's........... :hyper:

Not sure for us. We will see. I am looking for a nursing conference, I can use as an excuse??? :rotfl:

Hiya to everyone :wave2: Hope your having a great week.

mky :goodvibes

Big snow storm coming!!:guilty:I'm not sure how I'll manage with my walking boot, but it will keep me from shopping too much on Black Friday. So glad it's the weekend. We've never had a snow day before Thanksgiving or even in November. So much for our mild winter.

We are almost to the 30 day mark:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:
DD is sending Disney links whenever she takes a break from studying.:earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy:

OMG ---- I have been more than MIA!!!! Sorry Friends.... Happy Holiday's to all... Midori is a sophomore this year and its going way to fast...

Midori was excepted by NSYLI to study in Korea next summer.... I might as well move to Korean and retire... LOL

May all your Disney vacations be Magical and Exciting as ever....

I'm hoping we can have a trip for the Halloween party again. Not sure. Seems weird to not have a major trip in the works!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter