June Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-COMPLETED!!!

I received my June letter and twist from Mommytotwo on Saturday morning. Thank you for the pineapple drink mix and smoothie mix - I sure we will enjoy those this next week.

I will post once I mail my letters on Monday morning. They are ready to go --- just have to run by the post office for postage.

Another apology to my pen pals for the late mailing but they went out today.....thank you for being understanding

Thank you Heather for the update.

We should be hearing of all arrivals by the ending of this week. :goodvibes

got mine yesterday! Thanks Cindy for the teas and the yummy recipes, I happen to have a lot of zucchini coming in!

I have received three very nice letters from Maria, Erin and Heather.:goodvibes

Also, some dessert recipes (I didn't bring the sheets to work, but I remember an orange mandarin cake and some berry fluff).

And, there was a very large bag for storage, a small bad for carrying around and a box of "stuff" that included some glo lanyards for the Fourth and suntan lotion (I will definitely need that:cool1:)

Thanks to all my pen pals for thinking of me.
It is so nice to get "real mail" :cloud9:

Received my letter from Cindy. Thanks for the tea, that's what I drink at work.

Thank you very much Heather for my cute tote, and for the recipes! I enjoyed being pen pals with you :goodvibes

Great! This completes this round! Thank you ladies for making this a great three month exchange! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter