Jungle Cruise FP during Christmas season

Ultimately hard to gauge "worth."

If you'd like to see it, go for it.

For us, Jingle Cruise is a must anytime we go during the Christmas season. It is a subjective thing though, I know there are those who don't like it. Like FCDub said, if you'd like to see it, go for it. Lines can get long for this ride, regardless of the season, so a FP would make it easier.

Do we know that Jingle Cruise is coming back for 2018? I can't find any mention of it anywhere in the holiday offerings, so I wasn't sure if they were doing it this year.

Jungle Cruise is one of my all time favorite attractions so no matter what its worth it to me.
Jingle Cruise makes it just that much more special since I love Christmas.
I find it well worth it to wait in the line or have a FP+.
Honestly waiting in line at Xmas is better because they have xmas music.

If you like Jungle Cruise, it's probably worthwhile. I find the ride rather boring and the Jingle Cruise isn't much better. Personally, I'd rather use the FP on something better like 7DMT, Big Thunder or Space.

Do we know that Jingle Cruise is coming back for 2018? I can't find any mention of it anywhere in the holiday offerings, so I wasn't sure if they were doing it this year.

You're right, I thought I read a confirmation somewhere, but realized it was for 2017, not 2018. I was looking forward to seeing this as I'm a fan of Jungle Cruise and going in December, so fingers crossed!

I booked a Jungle Cruise FP on one of our MK days just hoping it would be Jingle cruise instead. First time visitors and my DD 4 is a huge Jungle Book fan (they’re related, right?)
I hope it’s Jingle cruise by the 2nd week of Nov

How many days are you in MK? If you have 2 or 3 MK days, then you would have 6-9 FP available over those days. In my opinion, Jungle Cruise, especially if it is Jingle Cruise would warrant a FP when you have that many available. I would definitely make sure I did it before I repeated something else.

If you want to do Jungle Cruise, yes its worth it. Jingle Cruise was really fun. Areas had been decorated for Christmas, new jokes. for us, well worth doing.

I try my best to skip it.
Jingle Cruise is a well done layover and much more fun.
Because it's popular the lines are painfully long.
FP+ or I don't ride it then.

I love the regular Jungle Cruise, but I love the Jingle Cruise even more!

If you don't like the Jungle Cruise on a regular day, I wouldn't go on the Jingle Cruise and expect to feel all warm and fuzzy about it. In your case, I would skip it.

I did it for the first time last year. Yes, it was cute. Our driver wore a santa hat and threw in a few Christmas jokes. Throughout the ride there were some Christmas decorations. If you have the time, do it. I wouldn't make a big "effort" if it didn't work into my schedule. (a/k/a, don't buy park hoppers just for this.)

If you like it, go for it.

Jungle Cruise is one of those sneaky-popular rides where the wait time always gets up there. During Christmas week, it seems anywhere from a 60-90 minute wait depending on the day and the crowd level (believe it or not it's not always a 10).

Between it being a cult favorite and the Christmas layover, people tend to gravitate toward it and the line usually grows pretty long. If you go early, you can be on-and-off in like 20-30 mins, but I'd rather use that time to do Tomorrowland. I'd grab a FP+. Why not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter