Just a silly little TR - Run Away!!

Okay, I jest. Actually, made me kinda sad too. I've had a lot of fun writing this, and now... :confused3 Poof. All gone.

That just means that you need to take another trip so that you can write about it!

She was pretty ambivalent about the TR. She only wanted to make sure that I wouldn't post any pictures of her (for reasons that I can't discuss).

Every now and then I'd say something like, "Hey guess what so-and-so posted on my TR?" Then I'd tell her... it's almost always a "you had to be there" kind of thing. She'd just smile tolerantly.

Ruby is a spy isn't she? or CIA? Can Canadians be CIA?

My DH makes the same face at me.

Or as Gilda Radner would say, "Nevermind".

Chevy Chase: Here with an editorial reply is Miss Emily Lattella.
Emily Lattella: What's all this fuss I keep hearing about violins on television? Why don't parents want their kids to see violins on television? I thought the Leonardo Bernstein concerts were just lovely, now, if they only show violins on television after ten o'clock at night, the little babies will all be asleep and they won't learn any music appreciation. They'll learn to play guitars, and bongo drums and go to Africa and join these rock'n roll outfits and they won't drink milk! I think there should be more violins on television and less game shows, it's terrible the way...
Chevy Chase: Um, Littella, that's Violence on television. Not violins.
Emily Lattella: Oh, well that's diffrent. Never mind!

One of the BEST SNL skits ever!

I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by the cow picture. Cripes, we will never, ever be free of it either, the image is seared on my brain! :crazy2:

I completely agree with you Buzz! I could have gladly gone the rest of my life without having seen that pix!:rolleyes:

I saw that happen once on a thread - the guy had left his cousin his password, so she just kept it going. Boy, did we have fun while he was gone!:rotfl2: We even cyber decorated his apartment! :rotfl2:

:lmao: How did you cyber decorate it?

Ruby is a spy isn't she? or CIA? Can Canadians be CIA?

I could tell you, but then she'd have to kill me.

Don't get any ideas!!

One of the BEST SNL skits ever!

:lmao: Absolutely! I quote it all the time... and nobody seems to know it!

What is there to take? :confused3 All Kimmar put was an eek face and mad face. She can eek and be mad all she wants, still not going to change how I feel about that team. :crazy2:

Say it isn't so...It can't be the end already.
Smiley-Crying-1.gif

I'm still trying to catch up. Work has been piling up and I just got back from a three day business trip and had to come straight to work only to end up doing someone else's job for part of the day...Grrrr...
smiley_troll.gif

.....well, then - I guess there's only one thing left to do....steal your wife's smiley....

...Grrrr...
smiley_troll.gif

:rolleyes1

I have thoroughly enjoyed being allowed to 'stow away' on your trip to Hawaii, thank you!! I am a little late in this, we just returned home from a short vacation and I'm catching up... and this TR was one I hated to log onto for fear it would indeed be the end. What a trip you all had!! And I hear ya on not needing to DO IT ALL the next time around... now a more relaxed pace can be had!

Great writing, great report, good times!!
~~Dawn

I have thoroughly enjoyed being allowed to 'stow away' on your trip to Hawaii, thank you!!

So you're the reason our bag was overweight? Lucky for you we never got charged or I'd be sending you a bill.

and this TR was one I hated to log onto

Pretty sure you weren't alone there.

And I hear ya on not needing to DO IT ALL the next time around... now a more relaxed pace can be had!

::yes::

Great writing, great report, good times!!
~~Dawn

Thanks Dawn! :goodvibes

Great TR, really enjoyed it. Next time you take a trip at least try to work in some obscure Disney reference so we can get another TR out it!

....DANG! :mad: I thought you were gonna talk about ZEBRA DOMES....:badpc:

Mustn't... Give... In... To... Temptation...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmesssssssssssssss

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dang it! I thought I'd be able to hold off that time.

At least now it's out of my systemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Dang.

Great TR, really enjoyed it. Next time you take a trip at least try to work in some obscure Disney reference so we can get another TR out it!

Thanks! :goodvibes We're thinking of going on a short road trip to Mount Rushmore soon, too bad Walt wasn't sculpted up there too.

Mustn't... Give... In... To... Temptation...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmesssssssssssssss

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dang it! I thought I'd be able to hold off that time.

At least now it's out of my systemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Dang.

....wow.......just. wow.

pkondz said:
Thanks! :goodvibes We're thinking of going on a short road trip to Mount Rushmore soon, too bad Walt wasn't sculpted up there too.

I went to college (1st time around) in Rapid City. I ran around the Black Hills quite a bit because some of my sorority sisters were from the area. Met my ex-husband at college there. But I still love the area.

Ponzi, I can't believe I missed out on participating in this awesome TR! But hey, at least I got in before they closed it, which is usually what happens to me with Nebo's TR's. That's what comes from too much time on the community board, I guess. Great report, loved the pics, and hey, I am 1-1/2 hours from WDW, but gotta admit that the zebra domes weren't really my FAVORITE either. I liked them, but there were SO many things I liked better. And the Dole Whip? Try the orange and pineapple swirled together, SO good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter