• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just an FYI--New National Car Rental Coupon for DC Members in Spring "Member Update"

goofy4wdw59

Long Time Disney Fan
Just an FYI...
For those who may not know yet, or, were looking for a National Rental Car coupon--
Check your member benefits "Update" from Disney Club. I received mine in the mail yesterday. Was glad to see another coupon ("$20 off weekly rental") as I needed one for November!
Margaret

:D Thanks for that info. I booked two trips and have one coupon. I was hoping they would send another one in the next update.

Margaret, I haven't gotten my Member's "Update" yet. I already am using the last coupon for my December trip. Now it looks like we may also go in May. I want to check car rental rates. Is the new coupon the same code? Thanks!

klynn--
The coupons have the same ID number. The coupons do look different though!

I too have the old code but continue getting "coupon will expire before rental" for a trip this June. I do have a DC card, so could I call DC for this code? Or can someone PM me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter