Just an observation

BoardWalkBelle

DIS Veteran
Since Easter is in late April this year, that makes Spring Break approximately 7 weeks, so you would think that would make it less crowded at Walt Disney World vs just two weeks at Christmas break ..makes sense to me!

I do think that makes sense but at the same time, I know a lot of people who go to Disney that time of year as a Christmas gift/surprise as well as the draw of the holiday decor and such, whereas around this time does have the Flower & Garden festival but it may not be as large of a draw for crows. I know for my nephews they also tend to get more work over spring break than Christmas break, so I wonder if that stress might play into it too. To me there's something so magical about Disney at Christmas (except the crowds)!

I was there at Christmas and went back last week for Spring Break. It was definitely less crowded than at Christmas. Granted it was one of the first weeks of spring break, but it wasn't bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter