• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back-crowd report

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
Crowds? What crowds? Actually, there were moderate crowds from Friday to Sunday 11/14-11/16, but after that, it was dead! Tuesday night Spectro and Wishes had VERY light crowds. I got a curbside seat on mainstreet for spectro less than 30 minutes before parade time. Epcot was eerily empty the day after the food and wine festival ended. AK had all the fast pass machines turned off because every ride and show was a walk on. We had a fabulous trip.

I hope this trend holds out at least for a few more days. We're leaving tomorrow and hoped to get in a couple of days with less people about before the Thanksgiving crowd comes in. Thanks for your report!

That sounds so nice! I am getting a bit scared about our trip next month on Dec. 22 & 23 (just have two days to spend). We have never been there during the holiday season (always go during nonpeak seasons), so this will be a real different experience for us!

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter