Just back from FW

mja451

Earning My Ears
Just back from our second stay at FW Cabins. We loved it again. Buses never a problem. Stayed in the 2700 loop again. Even got the same mousekeeper! She remembered us. (I think she remembered the kids stuffed animals). We were able to stay 13 days. So had a chance to relax and really do a lot of the stuff we weren't able to do last year. It wasn't too hot. Rained almost everyday, but so what, cooled it off and we kept doing whatever we were doing. Have PAP's so we did a lot of parkhopping. DH went fishing almost every night. Our cabin was at the back of the loop so it was very quiet and private. Two days before we left I rushed out of the cabin at night to get something and unfortunately slipped on the last step and sprained my ankle pretty badly. (bifocals plus a wet step) It looked like it might be broken so called the front desk, in 5 minutes they were there. Then the paramedics. I can't begin to tell you how great they were. Went to the walk in med center right outside the gate. 4 xrays, no break Hooray!. Wrapped it, iced it, took an easy day. Then was able to take it easy in the parks the last 2 days. All in all a fantastic time, minus the sprain. Everyone had a great time.

Welcome back,

Sorry to hear about your sprain. Glad to hear you had a great time.

We are definitely Ft.W cabin recuits now. DH says that's were we will be staying next time in WDW. When will that be ? Depends on FTP.LOL.

I love your "countdown" to your next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter