just back reviews...

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
DONALDS BRKFST AT AK..didn't like much about it. too organized if that is possible.they take you in as a group, would rather go in when my table was ready..then entire group about 10 tables all go up together and stand at the buffet..$48 for 2 ad. and 1-5 yr. old is a bit too much. characters come around very fast. P.S. AT 10:00 decided brkfst is too expensive CRYSTAL PALACE lunch- great pooh piglet eeyore and the best tigger ever very playfull.$63.00 but good food quality and they dance around every couple of minutes. organized just enough 2 chara.come from 1 way and the other 2 work the room from the other way. NO P.S. JUST WAITED 15 MIN. CHEF MICKEYS-DINNER NO P.S. rest. opens at 5:00 got there at 4:30 they take your name and give you a beeper we had a seat and a drink at the bar and it waS time about $70 great mashed potatoes,the best characters everyone was there we were ahaking our head at the price especially since we ate off site the night before for $25 but it was magical they sang happy b-day to my son and desserts were out of this world.. stayed at akl never ate at boma or jiko just not us but loved Mara, wish someone would have told me they have a microwave and toaster before i dragged mine down there. very convenient and they have this brkfst platefor $5 with eggs, biscuit, bacon and potatoes not bad..good quick brkfst.

Hi Leeanne11,

Thanks for the reviews with prices included! We have never had dinner at Chef Mickey's, only breakfast. It sounds good. Maybe next time... That is a good idea to arrive early for not having a PS!

Just a tip from a former English teacher. Add a space between your restaurants for all the old eyes out there. It makes your great reviews easier to read!

Thanks for posting,
penny

Thanks for your reviews! I have eaten at Chef Mickeys for dinner twice and loved it. On my next visit I will be dining at Chef Mickeys for dinner and for breakfast. I can't wait to try the breakfast.

It sounds like you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter