Just Back short 3 night stay at CS any ?'s

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
What a beautiful hotel! I could not have been more pleased with our stay. We arrived very late (1am) so I was a little worried where we would end up. We we assigned Casitas 4 room 4200. The room was parking lot side, but we never spend enough time in the room for the view to really matter. I was plesantly surprised withthe decor, southwest but not too over the top. The coffee pot and ironing board/iron in the room were a nice plus for us (we are spoiled by the DVC) and the beds here were nice and firm. Casitas 4 is in the middle of the resort so it is a short walk to the quiet pool and about a 10 minute walk to the dig site or el centro. PepperMarket was a different experience. Much nicer than the standard food court and the real utensils were a nice touch. If you have any questions please feel free...

So glad you liked CSR!!! It is my favorite resort and I was only there one night!!!! Did you use the buses?? How were they?

I also love the Pepper Market. It's relaxing not to have to get up for drinks, silverware,etc. I like paying at the end of the meal, too.

We just changed our ressies from AS Sports to CSR. This will be our first time in any type of moderate. Usually stay in AS Sports or SoG, but decided we needed a change.

We were originally going to go to POR, but couldn' t get in, so opted for CSR.

Any information bout CSR would be welcome. We are going Nov 27 to Dec 3, as we love going for the Christmas festivities. We are planning on booking LTT for Thanksgiving dinner. Plus we will be doing MVMCP on the 30th. We always check out the Osbourne Family Lights.

Any recommendations as far as room area?

Thanks

I have pictures, video and a resort map on my website. They should help give you a better idea of the different areas of the resort.

Busses were great, never waited more than ten minutes for anything. Often the bus was at the park when we were headed to the bus stop, so there was no wait at all. After the horrors of WL transportation this was a welcome change!

I really liked the Casitias area 4 or 5 have the bus stop directly behind it and the quiet pool just a few steps from the rooms. It is kind of right in the middle of the resort so it is a short walk to everything. if you prefer to be closer to the main pool I guess the cabanas would be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter