Just Back Too

PrincessTToo

Mouseketeer
I just got back from 3 days in WDW. I'll write a full trip report later but I thought I'd like you know that:

• Weather - I thought it was beautiful. Definitely shorts and short sleeves/sleeveless though.
  • Tower of Terror -- I think something's going on. The ride was always sold out of FastPasses by early afternoon. And it didn't look like the elevator on the right-hand side was working. The stand-by wait times in the afternoon were 60 - 80 minutes on all three days I was there.
  • MNSSHP -- I went last night (10/24). The first hour was great and all the rides were walk ons but it was nuts after that. The CMs started out very chatty and friendly but got downright surly after the first couple of hours. I still had a great time (loved the fireworks and the headless horseman) but I don't think I'd ever do it again. And if I see one more little girl dressed up as a princess :rolleyes:
  • Crowds -- except for the MNSSHP the crowds were less than I expected. (Except for MNSSHP, I only went to Epcot and Disney/MGM Studios.) But a couple of the CMs I talked to said it was a lot more crowded than a typical mid-October.

Sorry if I covered stuff that everyone already knows. I'm working on 1/2 hour sleep since 7:30 AM yesterday so I'm not even sure any of this is coherent!

ToT is under rehab so only one side was working, I think the 18-24. Both sides were closed I think the 13-18 (or at least that's what we read) and we were surprised to see one side running when we got there on the 18th.

Glad you had great weather on your visit.Have seen several posts that TOT is really backed up all day:scratchin I wonder whats going on.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter