Just back, went to all 4 outlets, any??

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Went to Belz, Premier, and Lake Buena Vista. Watch your tags, though; some stuff is the same price as in the parks. I bought at all. The LBV seems questionable to me. they had some very cheap quality sweatshirts for $4.99 with WDW tags on them that I would guess were probably knock off's. They were not the quality of Disney merchandise. That store also carried some non-disney merchandise - which seems uncharatceristic of a "real" Disney Outlet Store. They had NO 100 yYears of Magic merchandise.

We are going to disney in a couple days, and we are hoping to go to some of these outlets. How are the prices there? we are hpoing to get some clothing, and maybe some other things, like snow globes. Also we have a 2.5 year old. Do they carry any toys?

I don't remember seeing any snow globes, but then I wasn't looking for them either. They did have 2001 Chrismas ornaments. We got a ball ornament for 1/2 price (which was actually the same as buying it in the Christmas store in downtown disney. Golf shirt $13. Sweatshirts, $10, tee shirts $5-$10 but not alot of stuff with dates. Lots of stuffed toys/animals. Some other toys, but again I was looking for a 6yo DD not 2.5. I got DD a Dalmation glasses/cell phone type purse (she wanted it), Dalmation headband and tiny Dalmation animal all for under $10. They did have lots of youth (2T-4T) sweatshirts, tee shirs and shorts. didn't look at the prices though. I saw no discounted pins - all were full price, as were the lanyards. Last year I had gotten a beach towel for 1/2 price ($10). This year the RnR towel was $20 - although the CM said it had been on sale a couple weeks before.

I will be there this Sunday and was wondering if any of these outlets are close to the Downtown Disney. I'll be staying at the Grosvenor without a car??:confused:

It's probably within 5 miles of the Grosvenor. I'd call the concierge desk and ask them what they think cab fare would cost. You could probably go for less than $10 each way cab fare, but then you have to weigh whether you'd really save $20. Ya know, now that I think of it, there was some sort of trolley bus at the Premier Outlets. Somehwere on this site is a link to them, maybe contact the mall office and maybe they can direct you how to catch the Trolley.

It's only 2.5 miles from the Grosvenor to the Premier Outlet stores. The Grosvenor *might* have a shuttle over to the mall. If not, they'll know the best way to get there.

the LBV store is called the character corner.....and they do have real disney merchandise.....but older in dating than the character warehouse

we got some nice pins ( not trading pins ) and rings and beanie toys there......as well as they have a coupon for a free "beanie" if you print it off the net (of course the beanie is something like a mickey dressed in a pirate costume) but hey it was free.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter