Just because I have to share ( I think there are few beyond the boards that can appreciate it)

chinarider

DIS Veteran
OK now,I'm back...
Trip in Sept , 11 nights, upgraded to Reg Dining Plan ( from free QS)
Food and Wine announced- no concerts of interest during our trip to have to re- juggle for
Love the extended EHM hours - as we tend to do better earlier in the day ( and this gives us more opportunity for down /pool time- since I'm not a spring chicken and it will be very, or extremely, humid)
We are not Star Wars people so do not need to be concerned about allotting any time for that
Only thing we are waiting on is hopefully the Frozen Dessert Party to be announced for Sept
Myself and DD (25)- who is sick of me talking about this trip
After much a do-I believe our plans are as firm as plans can be....

Arrival- POP- evening- QS - Food Court ( or AoA)

Day 1- TS-lunch- MK-Skippers
QS- dinner- DS - Polite Pig

Day 2-QS lunch-HS- Woodys
TS dinner -HS - Mama Melrose Fantasmic

Day 3-QS lunch-EP- ( food and wine)
QS- dinner- HS- ABC ( this was with ADR we shouldnt have an issue getting into the park in the afternoon and we want to see Wonderful World of Animation)

Day 4- TS- lunch MK- Liberty Tree
QS-dinner EP (food and wine)
Frozen Dessert Party ( ? )

Day 5- TS- breakfast AK- Tusker House
TS- late lunch(3:45 so it's 1 credit) DS- Morimoto

Day 6- TS-brunch - DS-Homecomin
QS - dinner- MK
MNSSHP

Day 7- QS-lunch- EP (food and wine)
TS- dinner BOMA

Day 8- QS- breakfast- HS (probably need to eat since we will be on bus at 5 & lunch isnt until noon)
OOP lunch- HS - Brown Derby - just the chicken sandwich ( DD's must list)
TS-dinner -EP- Chefs

Day 9- TS- breakfast-1900 Park Fare
TS - dinner - Storybook Dining

Day 10-QS- lunch - AK -Satu'li
TS- dinner- DS-Ragland Road

Day 11- Tragical Express pickup around 630AM

This still leaves us with a minimum of 1 QS remaining

Thanks for letting me share in my joy- we're pretty happy with our plans. I think it's about 50/50 on new vs repeat restaurants

Last edited:
Looks like a good plan. Hope you have a great time. I plan 10-12 day trips as well except we never park hop and we are a party of 8.

Looks like a good plan. Hope you have a great time. I plan 10-12 day trips as well except we never park hop and we are a party of 8.
It's always just been my daughter and myself- First trip when she was 5 and now she' 24..... Yes, I try to do longer trips as we are in AZ and the cost of airfare is tough to justify for shorter stays. Plus I'm not a spring chicken so I tend to tire out more easily and this gives us more flexibility in case anything unexpected arises. I can't imagine traveling with 8 but it would be nice to have others around ( as after a couple of days, my daughter and I do start getting tired of each other-LOL).

It's always just been my daughter and myself- First trip when she was 5 and now she' 24..... Yes, I try to do longer trips as we are in AZ and the cost of airfare is tough to justify for shorter stays. Plus I'm not a spring chicken so I tend to tire out more easily and this gives us more flexibility in case anything unexpected arises. I can't imagine traveling with 8 but it would be nice to have others around ( as after a couple of days, my daughter and I do start getting tired of each other-LOL).
Hey I started in 2006 when my daughter was 5 as well and now she is a couple of months short of 19. I drive her crazy because at 58 I still walk 12 miles d day (former Marine).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!