Just booked wedding photographer - Chapman Photography

Randy was our photographer for our intimate wedding in June. He was absolutely amazing! I heard so many great things about him and he was even better than everyone said he was! If you would like, you can send me a PM with your email, and I can send you the link to my online photos that Randy did.

HTH
Diana

Heather: I loved your pictures (especially the black and whites). They really helped us decide that Randy was the photographer that we wanted!!

Melissaanddanny:
Call and talk to Linda from Randy's studio - I'm not sure which package you were interested in - but they really will work with you to give you what you want at a great price. We chose custom package #2 - but we wanted to double the size of the alblum from 15 to 30 pages (60 8x10's total) they gave us an exceptional cost and we saved a lot of money compared to the cost of Disney's photography!

Good Luck & keep us updated! We're getting more excited every daY -- one month from today the contract will be signed and the real planning will begin!!!:D :D :D :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter