• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just bought at SSR

Sharptooth

Mouseketeer
After much constant nagging ( 5 min) i gave in to my wonderful wife and bought 200 points at SSR. I have done a lot of research on this site, but i know i will have some questions in the future. Just wanted to say hi to my fellow owners.

Let me be the 2nd to say "WELCOME HOME"! party:

We also have 200 points at SSR....DH gave them to me as a b-day present last September.

So do you have a trip planned yet?

We bought into SSR as new DVC members about a year and a half ago. We are in the process of adding on at SSR (a total of 350 points now). Let me say this.... You will NOT regret your decision!!! We love this resort. It has everything you could possibly want . The resort is beautiful and very relaxing. We have taken 2 trips there so far since Jan 06. The first one was Oct 15-20 of 06 and the last one was Aug 4-11 of this year. We had a grand villa and a 2 bedroom villa on the first trip at SSR and OKW. This past trip we had a 2 bedroom villa only at SSR. Both trips were fabulous! Got to see the space shuttle go up this past trip, which was a trill all in itself. The weather was perfect both trips too. Have a great time with your new purchase and welcome home!

Congrats and Welcome Home!!! We love SSR, and will be going 2 weeks from tomorrow! Cant wait

Congratulations!!

You have to understand that the nagging is over for now, you can expect a severe case of addonitis accompanied by more nagging within the next year ;)

Welcome home!!:yay:

SSR is WONDERFUL!! We have been two times since our Nov '06 purchase and are heading back for T-giving. We are looking forward to the next 47 years with SSR/DVC!

:welcome: HOME!! Congratulations on an excellent purchase!!

After much constant nagging ( 5 min) i gave in to my wonderful wife and bought 200 points at SSR. I have done a lot of research on this site, but i know i will have some questions in the future. Just wanted to say hi to my fellow owners.

OOOH congrats! We have it narrowed down to OKW or SSR!

What a wonderful husband you are! Welcome Home, you won't be sorry you joined us :)
Make sure you take the boat to DD one evening, the ride back is wonderful, you will feel so lucky to be heading back to your "home" rather than fighting the traffic to your hotel.
Enjoy :cheer2:

Congratulations and welcome home!!:yay: My family and I recently bought at SSR and will be going home for the first time in Nov/Dec.:thumbsup2 72 days and counting!!

Welcome home, we are new DVC members as of our August trip and we cannot wait to our first trip back when we can stay at our new home. It took my wife and I only minutes to know we were going to become DVC members.
Our children are just as excited as we are our next trip is in June of '08 for my wife's son graduation present. He asked if he could bring a friend and it was so nice for my wife to say yea and not have to worry about the extra expense of a resort room.
We are so looking forward to many trips with our family.

Congratulations and Welcome Home. We have owned at SSR since 2004 and have never regretted it. The resort is awesome! :thumbsup2

Welcome Home!

Just remember to have a looksee at the SSR Lovers thread to see what your fellow owners are talking about. Lots of lovely pictures of the resort there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter