Just Disneyland Meanderings-Special Audio Retrospective

crazyj4488

DIS Veteran
Subscribe to The Meandering Mouse Podcast using ITunes. Direct Show Link for listening listed below.

Have fun and enjoy!

-Jeff

**Rated PG-Headphones Suggested** This edition of the Meandering Mouse podcast takes on a different and somewhat of a reflective tone as I prepare my mind and spirit for an upcoming Disneyland trip at the end of August. The audio featured on this episode of The Meandering Mouse is 100% from Disneyland...the original that started it all!

First, we revisit some of the very first audio clips I took while I first meandered through Disneyland back in October of 2005. The Meandering Mouse wasn't even thought of at this point because I didn't have a podcast. This type of audio is RARE...I don't know of any other Disney podcasters that have audio recorded of themselves experiencing Disneyland for the very first time. It really takes me back to that special feeling I had walking around alone in Walt's original park for the very first time on a chilly evening in October...I even get LOST which is funny to hear now that I know the parks on both coasts like the back of my hand.

The other neat thing in regards to these recordings is that you can hear how the quality of my meanderings have improved over time. To be honest, the quality is quite rough on these early recordings...levels are all over the place and there are some spots with some REALLY NASTY wind and vibration. It is quite listenable though...no doubt about that.

After the early first steps into Disneyland recordings, I shift gears and play some newer audio from my trip to DL this past Feb. However, the audio is just of me literally meandering through the park with no purpose. It's fun to come along with me as I take in my surroundings and point out certain details I notice along the way.

Next, we visit The Sorcerer's Workshop at The Animation Building in Cali Adventure where myself and my Disneyland Cast Member friend (Toast) take Disney personality tests using the enchanted books in the Beauty and the Beast Library.

Last, I leave you with a high quality and fun experience over at Monsters Inc. I think this is one of my best recordings of one of the newest attraction at DL. I finally captured one of my favorite gags and details of the attraction while making my way through the queue area.

Thanks to everyone that has made donations to The Meandering Mouse and The Disney Podcast Network thru the show website!

Click here to Listen to Show - Warning 1hr 8 mins

Disney Podcast Network: www.disneypodcastnet.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter