• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back - any questions

ivanova

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hi
Will post details later - but if you have any questions now, let me know.

ivanova,

Any reports on the Royal Pacific?Restaurants?How construction is coming?

How are crowds? Did you stay at HRH? anything new we should know about? Thanks

Stayed off property ... crowds were good, helped by the torential rains (lasting about an hour each day) that drove away some folks. The single rider lines on MIB & Spidey were the absolute way to go. Otherwise we used Express Passes whenever possible.

Food: ate at Mythos and Enchanted Oak Tavern ... both were very good, had something for everyone in the group.

We also ate at Pat O'Briens on City Walk ... Hurricanes were to die for ... spicy cheese fries and nachos were good ... the red beans & rice were not authentic (compared to the real thing in Nawlins).

The red beans and rice were as Authentic as they can sell them. Not all folk are expecting the usual Nawlins spices...which I love and they sadly cannot sell. If you go to Emerils tho, you get the closest you can get to Cajun.

And Susan, I love your name-I'm a B5 fan too.

notatourist,

you are the FIRST to know where Ivanova comes from (and my email is ivanova.bab5@)

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter