Just Got Back from a Mini 4 day trip, thoughts and observations.

WGCFV

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a very last minute trip to WDW, overall as usual had a wonderful time. Highlights included, breakfast at the Wave, great food, great value and fantastic service!!! We enjoyed visiting Galaxy's Edge, although after walking around for 45 minutes, felt like not much to do. ( long wait at Smuggler's Run, and just felt like it was all about shopping for Star Wars merchandise). Really looking forward to when they open Rise of the Resistance. First time we have ever stayed at a Value resort, would not do it again. The room was fine/adequate, however I was really shocked at the fact they only had 2 people working at the check in counter, with a gigantic line of people. Reminded me of being at the DMV. Was likely a 45 minute wait to check in, and I commented to the front desk manager, who popped out from the back and he seemed to dismiss my concern( will say many folks on the line were commenting and displeased about the wait as well, guess Disney cost savings move). We rode the Sky Gondolas first day they re-opened. It was very cool overall, and beautiful views, however we got stuck for 10-15 minutes and boy did it get hot fast. There was an older gentleman sitting next to me who was sweating profusely, I can't imagine being stuck for a longer period of time, especially mid summer. Somebody could have a serious medical event if that happens, made me a bit nervous. Had another great meal at the Corral Reef, sat near the aquarium which is always an amazing experience. Food and Wine Fest was also super fun, I picked up the Chef Remy AP magnet, which I love!! We also got the Minnie Magnet( which somebody stole off the back of my car overnight at the All Star Sports parking lot, what a bummer :( We also ate twice at our favorite quick service location, Santu'Li Canteen, we love the chopped chicken salad. Also stopped over at Captain Cook's for the Thai Coconut meatballs, which is perhaps the greatest culinary invention in the history of Disney!! :) Overall, we can't wait for our next trip in January!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!