Just got Back. Great Savings!!

DISNEYDADINOREGON

Mouseketeer
Here is a run down on the cost of our trip we just just did. 10/28-11/5. 2 Adults and 1 child.

All Star Movies @ AP rate of 49.00/8 nights 439.00
Flight for 3 From Potland, OR to MCO on NWA 480.00
AP pass and 1 Adult/1 child 6 day flex 897.00
(Got the free 50.00 GC from TDS in FL)
8 Day Convertable from Alamo ( w/tax) 275.00
Sub Total 2091.00

Probably spent another 1000.00 plus on food and souveniers. Drove to the BELZ factory outlet and bought about 150.00 worth of stuff @ "Character Wherehouse". All WDW merch. is a least 50% off. Lots of presents for relatives. Got lost on the freeways many times. Can laugh now. Had lots of great meals. My sister-in law knows someone that is paying 4500.00 for a week at the AKL for a week this Month. We are going back in April 2002!

Disnee Dad Says............................................................. Welcome back to the boards, it sounds like you had a great time. As Disney fills my brain, my memory seems to lapse. Weren't you the one who failed to get the must have reservation of the year, maybe at Cindy's? Did you get in? Are you doing a trip report, or maybe just a quick overview? I know I posted to you a few times, remember your distinctive name. Anyway we are off in 49 hours and 21 minutes!!!

I was unable to get tickets for the MNNSHP on the 31st. We ended up spending it at DD. There were quite a few kids there, but all in the Marketplace side. Only Disney owned stores really had candy. They were giving out Disney wonder ball candy and black beads. Kinda like Mardi Gras. It was OK. I felt bad for my son, because we missed it. BUT we did spend Halloween at WDW! Ate at the RainForest Cafe. GREAT food. The Westside did not have any candy at all. Not even Planet Hollywood. We went through all the different entrance to the World of Disney to get more candy. I thought it was kinda funny all he got was 10 wonderballs. They are large and do not fit in the Mickey bucket he had. Got his costume at the TDS with the free $50.00 GC. He was Mike from Monsters INC. Saw 2 Sulleys that night, but no other Mikes.

Sounds great to me! You got a good price out of Portland, I looked to go out of Portland, Spokane, or Seattle. We are paying 204.00 rt pp there are 5 of us. My Parents lived in North Bend for a While, now they are in Vancouver so it would be easy to go out of Portland if we needed. Do you go to WDW alot. I am so worried that we are going to miss something on our once in a lifetime trip that we so far are spending about 10,000. I wish I could just figure out that we could go more often.

DISNEYDADINOREGON:

Glad you had a GREAT time and it's even better when you can save bucks and make it affordable.

We went last December (2000/CBR) and it was our first time and loved it sooo much (nice to get out of Seattle during the winter gloom...lol).... In Jan (2001) I placed a bid on Priceline for $140 each (3 R/T tickets) and it was accepted!

I then placed a bid for the Hotel and were staying at the DD Hilton .

Sooo....It's off to Florida again this December!

Next year it's PARIS! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter