Just got Docs! Room 6534?

jdm

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
Just got our documents for Feb 10th Wonder with stateroom 6534. Kinda surprised to get them so quickly through Costco.. Is this a good location? Has anyone stayed in this room?
Thanks,
Jenn

6534 is near, but not across from, the forward elevators. It has a transparent verandah railing. There is no connecting door to an adjoining room, so your room will probably be very quiet. Nice choice.

Also, when I checked the web site, it looks like this room is directly beneath the kids clubs. Does anyone staying in rooms in that location know if this means there'll be noise that "running of children" sound from above???
Thanks,
Jenn

It looks to me like just a partial overlap over a corner of the Oceaneer's Lab. I wouldn't worry about it. Most folks respond that there's little or no noise through the floor from facilities below. The only people who have to worry about noise are those on Decks 2 or 8 about what's above them.

We got our docs last week for the same cruise as you. I can't wait! We were in a similar location on last year's cruise, and if I am remembering correctly, the kid's club is actually below you, not above. My son just agreed with me that we had to go down the stairs to get to the club, so you should be fine! I am counting down the days until I can get away from this cold, snowy weather! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter