Just got LTT for Thanksgiving Day!!!

disneywith6kids

Mouseketeer
I'm so happy!!! We had 4 phones going but we we're all on hold for at least 10 minutes. I figured we blew it but then I got in. The reason I'm so elated is because the only thing my daughter requested when we dropped her off at college would be to go to LTT for Thanksgiving Day. So I got the chance to grant that one wish. I hope all of you got in too!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations! Sounds like you're going to have a fabulous Thanksgiving, enjoy. :D

You are so lucky! I was a late riser (6:40 Central Time), called, waited 20 min. to get through, to be told it's sold out!!!

Oh well, we're trying Chef Mickey's - never been!

Christine

Congratulations! We'll be at California Grill for TG. I've had that one on for a while, though, since I got it when you could still call 120 days out.

Called right at 7am est but on hold for 30 minutes & LTT was sold out. Made reservations for Garden Grill and will do LTT another day.

That was the only reason we were going to brave the crowds at MK on tday so not too disappointed.

Hi!

Called at home at 7am. We got 2 tables of 2 for LTT for 4:00. CRO said to go there early and try to see if they could seat the two tables together. Hopefuly it will work! I was on hold for 30 minutes and had to set up a "conference call" on my home phone to my cell phone because I had soccer car pool this morning - so while I'm driving and I'm making our ressies for Thanksgiving and all they boys are cracking up as I'm repeating the credit card numbers and ressie numbers my son could write them down! Oh the things we do for Disney!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Melissa:bounce:

As of now, they only had seatings through 5:45. That left very limited availability.

For those of you who didn't get this PS, don't give up hope. Wait until the November hours are released. There's a good chance that the closing time will be later than what's currently in their system. That will translate to additional seatings at LTT.

Good luck!:D

We're doing 50's Prime Time on Thanksgiving. We really don't HAVE to have a Thanksgiving type dinner (if they aren't doing that- I'm not sure)- but we haven't been there before and we thought it would be neat to go there on Thanksgiving... :) I just called and got lunch PS. Woohoo!

DH is on the phone right now cancelling our 1 pm ressie at the LTT. HURRY!!!!!

50's Prime Time is offering T'giving meal $16.45 for adults, $6.45 for children, starting at 11. We will be there for dinner. They also offer the regular menu which is good for us! Had already got(at 120 day mark) Donald's in AK for early character breakfast before park opens. Do NOT want to step foot in MK for LTT on Thursday. Debated it, the family discussed the options and looked at pictures, and these 2 meals sound fun for us. :D

Originally posted by dvcreg
As of now, they only had seatings through 5:45. That left very limited availability.

For those of you who didn't get this PS, don't give up hope. Wait until the November hours are released. There's a good chance that the closing time will be later than what's currently in their system. That will translate to additional seatings at LTT.

So 5:45 is the latest PS they are taking (even if you were the first caller of the day)? They have an idea how late they will be open on Thanksgiving and should have this taken into account when PS are being made IMO.

I just got LTT for 12:05 seating, I was hoping to get 11:30, but I forgot to call this morning (duh...) We may go early to try & get seated, I want to get out of MK as early as possible!! The fact that I'm going in at all is shocking LOL....

I got LTT this morning too!!! I was so excited!! I got through at 7:04am and the only options he had left were 4, 4:15, and 4:30. I took the 4:30. I will be curious to see when they release the park hours if they extend the dinner hour at LTT. Closing at 5:45 on Thanksgiving is way too early in my opinion.

Noodles

As of now, they only had seatings through 5:45. That left very limited availability....

Thanks Reg. I hope you're right... Actually, I was looking for a 6:30 ressie.

I dialed at 7:05a, and was on hold for 40minutes.... by that time they were sold out.

Anybody know when they'll announce November hours?

You are so right about the things we do for Disney(and our kids)My poor hubby and 2 oldest sons worked till 4am and here I was waking them up at 7am with phones and instructions in hand(large type) of course. I felt so badly but I told them to do it for dear sis and they got over it. Last time we did it for CRT and they all got in but me so they didn't really believe me when I told them how hard it was to get the ressies. I think they learned this time.(LOL) Some day we will all look back and laugh, but that's what makes life interesting.

Originally posted by dvcreg

Call first thing Monday morning! You may not get any results, but then call 1st thing Tuesday morning. I was told this morning by a CM that November's park schedule's will be in the system on The 1st. But since the 1st is a holiday, she was not sure if it would be there Monday, but it won't hurt to call Monday anyway. The way she put it was they "drop-in" the schedule, and that allows the stystem to make reservations based on park hours. Someone posted on another board that they believe MK is open until 11pm on Thanksgiving night

I forgot to call on Friday to book for LTT, so we couldn't get in for Thanksgiving. But my DD & I had even talked about Garden Grill so that was an option for us. We got the time we wanted for that.
This will be our first time to actually be at WDW for Thanksgiving. We have always gone the day after.

We are looking forward to this trip. We are now into the double digits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter