Just made a huge mistake. UGH!

dvcnewgirl

<font color=green>Williamsburg, VA<br><font color=
I just got a ding and decided to head home for the weekend in June. We never stay weekends but it was a great sale so hubby said he could take a day off I was so excited.... Well I just picked any date and here I come. Except I do not have enough points! UGH! I transferred out points to help pay for my Disney Cruise and I used points for my parents to come in December etc. etc. and now I have 50 2008 points. I need to stay friday and saturday and even OKW is 27 points a night. UGH! This could have been avoided because the fare was earlier in the month and the points were 24 per night, AND I could have done a Sat- Monday and I would have had enough points. UGH! I am so mad at myself. OK there is no way to fix this. I can't get points transferred in because I transfereed points out. SO I am out of luck..... Sorry to be so long winded I am just so MAD at myself!:mad: :furious:

If it's a really good ding rate, why not try out a value resort, like Pop Century? Do you have an AP, try for an AP rate, they are usually pretty reasonable.

You could ask MS if a cash ressie (discounted) is available, or look in to renting from another member a night or two.

I already bought the tickets. That was the biggest part of the mistake! So I may do 1 night value 1 night DVC. I was just hoping to not spend much $$

Change the airline reservation for the dates earlier in the month.

SWA doesn't charge you a fee to change your reservation.

Change the airline reservation for the dates earlier in the month.

SWA doesn't charge you a fee to change your reservation.

Thank You!:flower3: I did not know this and you saved me a ton of $$ and stress.:yay: I just changed my ressies and I am all set. I was hoping that someone could come up with something to help me. :love: party: :disrocks:

This is why I love:love: the Dis boards

:woohoo: always someone to help :woohoo:

enjoy your trip

now to get on with the planning :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter