Just made my AKL Deposit

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
Hi All,

Well, just called CRO and made my deposit for our trip to WDW next May. 2 rooms for 9 nights at AKL. Had to make the deposit at the full rate for 2 savannah rooms, but I have my fingers crossed there will be some discounts for next May. It's also worth it for us to buy and AP, so hopefully that might do the trick. We got great discounts for the same week last year.

I have heard so much about AKL. Can't wait to see it in person. Have my preliminary requests in, like bunk beds and no smoking, and which trails. Will fax more specifics 3 days before.

This board is so helpful. Saved me a bunch last time too.

Have a great trip!! We stayed at AKL this past March and it was great, esp. seeing its one of cheapest of the deluxes. The boards were helpful for us too, we saved a bundle. I can see your an early planner too, I was just about to start making our plans for our stay at ASMu and the Poly. for next May. IMHO May has been the best month for us so far, hot...but the crowds are bearable!!:D

Do not get too hung up with room laction, we just returned from our 2nd AKL trip and had two totally different room views. First view was WWWWWAAAAAAAYYY out near the end of the Arusha Savanah and we thought it was great Giraffes every morning and we could watch the animals cruise by in the back. This time we got an unexpected surprise by being upgraded to a savanah view and the room location was just to the right of Arusha Rock and we found i just as good if not better. It is a free roaming savanah, so you never know where they will show up.

It is such a great hotel and the BEST staff hands down.
:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter