Just made our reservations!!

DonnaRy

Mouseketeer
I just made reservations to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary at Disneyland March 10 through the 14th. We are staying cheap at the Park Vue Inn ($59.00 a night) across from the main gate so we can splurge on food and fun in the parks. I can't wait to see DCA! We were at Disneyland in October and got to see DCA and Downtown Disney under construction.

Anyone else going to be there the same time?

poohmail.gif

We arrive late on Wed, March 14 and don't leave until Sat, March 24! Since reward programs are paying for 2 out of 3 airline tix (dh flies free), 4 5-day passes to the parks and $200+ in more Disney Dollars, we are staying for 10 days!

BTW, we are staying at the Candy Cane Inn based on recommendations from this board.

Well, it looks as though I was a bit too excited and didn't notice until after I posted that you will be leaving on the day that we arrive!

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

Benolathe,

Wow, you have a long trip planned with plenty of time to see everything! You'll love the Candy Cane Inn, I've stayed there twice and wasn't disappointed.

Hope you have a great vacation :D

poohmail.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter